Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby sidSmith » Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:47 am

Where you working Old Trafford? I assume you're joking, but teenagers being called "cheating cunts" by grown men seems to be the norm now. Those example conversations from colleagues are typical of what I get all day, everyday. It's not easy.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby Nick » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:18 am

Ehh what kind of company is that?? Sounds like some public sector nonsense like the "harassment " cases i heard from a friend at Transport for Manchester.

" I brushed past the guy on a night out" is an assault claim there apparently (by the guy who cheated on his wife and shags around the office).
Nick
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10280
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby PeterParker » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:27 am

Blue Jam wrote:I've been told to stop wearing sky blue shirt and white tie.

Fuck off HR.

I've been told to stop wearing my Aguero 9320 socks.

Fuck off HR.

I've been told to stop saying, "Oh, do fuck off" to colleagues who ask me...
"How do you feel about being cheats?"
"You are complicit in fraud, how do you feel?"
"You've stolen children's Euphoria, have you no shame?"

I've also been told to stop 'brandishing' by Manchester City Champions mug 'in light of recent judicial outcomes'.

I'm not brandishing it luv, I'm drinking a fucking lovely coffee from it, thank you.

I've called my union, who have instructed me to cooperate.

I have contacted a lawyer who said carry on as normal - other than the 9320 socks and saying "fuck off" to colleagues.

Should I carry in as normal? No. I have 2 kids to feed. So I will cooperate. But I will ask, in writing, that HR fuck off.

We are currently living in some bonkers commie state in which supporting City is some sort of thought crime.

Be careful.


Contact the club, mate.
Ask your lawyer to do it, be sure you don't have an NDA signed that can come back and bite your arse and contact the club via your lawyer and explain exactly the situation and the abuse you are getting.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24529
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:29 am

nottsblue wrote:Carra calls for swift Man City sanctions that last for 'years and years'
Sky Sports' Jamie Carragher has urged any potential sanctions against Manchester City to be "done this season".
Man City have lodged their appeal against an independent commission, which found them guilty of all charges related to serious breaches of Premier League financial rules.
The independent commission concluded more than £830m of owner funding was used to inflate revenues and enable the club to comply with Premier League and UEFA financial rules through a series of "sham" arrangements.
City are adamant they have done nothing wrong, insisting they are innocent and that "a comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence exists" to support their position.
Carragher believes that any possible punishments against Man City "should go on for years and years".
Speaking to Sky Sports News at the Legends of Football Awards, he said: "Now that we know that they're guilty, yes, there's an appeal, but now that they've got a big guilty verdict initially, now I don't think anybody wants to wait.

"It has to be done this season, because Man City need to be affected for next season.
"I know the word at the moment is sham; it'll almost make the Premier League of this season, the title to be won would be a sham, if Man City went on to win that league with what we know has gone on.
"So it has to be done this season, and I think the punishment, whatever it should be, I don't think it can be a one-off punishment for one season, because this has gone on for years and years, so I think the punishment should go on for years and years."
Man City's first game since the guilty verdict was announced will be a trip to Liverpool on Sunday, live on Sky Sports.
Carragher says "there will be an extra spice" to the game at Anfield, which "should be an absolute cracker".
He added: "I think it’ll be really difficult for City this season now, in terms of going on to achieve anything.
“Of course, there might be sanctions as the season goes on, but I think every away ground that they go to now will be the best atmosphere in that stadium, maybe that season.
"Everyone's baying for blood, unfortunately, for Manchester City right now, or for their players and manager right now, so I think it's going to be very difficult for them to achieve anything.”


Mere words cannot do justice for the absolute hatred I have for this utter, utter CUNT


I pray one day I get interviewed by Sky live on air and i can ask "Why are you continuing to employ someone that spat at a child?"
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 46719
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby salford city » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:53 am

Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Carra calls for swift Man City sanctions that last for 'years and years'
Sky Sports' Jamie Carragher has urged any potential sanctions against Manchester City to be "done this season".
Man City have lodged their appeal against an independent commission, which found them guilty of all charges related to serious breaches of Premier League financial rules.
The independent commission concluded more than £830m of owner funding was used to inflate revenues and enable the club to comply with Premier League and UEFA financial rules through a series of "sham" arrangements.
City are adamant they have done nothing wrong, insisting they are innocent and that "a comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence exists" to support their position.
Carragher believes that any possible punishments against Man City "should go on for years and years".
Speaking to Sky Sports News at the Legends of Football Awards, he said: "Now that we know that they're guilty, yes, there's an appeal, but now that they've got a big guilty verdict initially, now I don't think anybody wants to wait.

"It has to be done this season, because Man City need to be affected for next season.
"I know the word at the moment is sham; it'll almost make the Premier League of this season, the title to be won would be a sham, if Man City went on to win that league with what we know has gone on.
"So it has to be done this season, and I think the punishment, whatever it should be, I don't think it can be a one-off punishment for one season, because this has gone on for years and years, so I think the punishment should go on for years and years."
Man City's first game since the guilty verdict was announced will be a trip to Liverpool on Sunday, live on Sky Sports.
Carragher says "there will be an extra spice" to the game at Anfield, which "should be an absolute cracker".
He added: "I think it’ll be really difficult for City this season now, in terms of going on to achieve anything.
“Of course, there might be sanctions as the season goes on, but I think every away ground that they go to now will be the best atmosphere in that stadium, maybe that season.
"Everyone's baying for blood, unfortunately, for Manchester City right now, or for their players and manager right now, so I think it's going to be very difficult for them to achieve anything.”


Mere words cannot do justice for the absolute hatred I have for this utter, utter CUNT


I pray one day I get interviewed by Sky live on air and i can ask "Why are you continuing to employ someone that spat at a child?"


We need to go hard at these twats now. Enough. Empty chair for the press conference on friday and then start with exclusions from the ground. We issue 3 year banning orders to our own fans for singing naughy songs but allow the press to report lies and ant-city agendas with, seemingly, inpunity whilst providing hospitality. We should refuse access to Carragher & Neville immediately.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7021
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:14 am

Absolutely SC. And being soft from the start is one of the reasons we're in this mess.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 46719
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby salford city » Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:15 am

Mase wrote:Absolutely SC. And being soft from the start is one of the reasons we're in this mess.


I get that was our stance from the start, I think that a lot of that comes with the cultural difference - that's fine & we stuck to it.
Whole different atmosphere now. EVERYTHING about the club is now under attack. People are worried about repercussions for their kids if they wear city colours outside and we have a teacher in this thread getting harassed at his own school. The blatant rascist campaign needs to come out front and centre.
Start dropping the writs enough is enough
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7021
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby Nick » Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:03 am

100% SC and very good point on the comparison with banning US.

Do we think we will change our stance though? I certainly don't.

I find it mad. Especially re culture. If Jamie carragher was getting in the way of abu dhabi making money in some kind of business deal im pretty sure they would silence him (for example).
Nick
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10280
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby salford city » Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:24 am

Nick wrote:100% SC and very good point on the comparison with banning US.

Do we think we will change our stance though? I certainly don't.

I find it mad. Especially re culture. If Jamie carragher was getting in the way of abu dhabi making money in some kind of business deal im pretty sure they would silence him (for example).


Your last point here is important. It is exactly what the PL and all it's red cartel backed media lackeys are trying to (& always have been) trying to do - stop our business interests and with it, our ability to succeed and continually outperform the cartel.
Look at the calls on SM to raid our players on the cheap, Sherringham saying Utd should be able to get Anderson on the cheap. It's fucking nonense but it is out there plain as day a constant stream of abuse against our club.
I'd like us to go on the offensive - it cannot get any worse this side of the appeal result.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7021
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:59 am

I think I'll get ' at least we never killed anyone' printed on the back of my man city top.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33529
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby salford city » Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:44 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think I'll get ' at least we never killed anyone' printed on the back of my man city top.


Just downloaded my match ticket. It has Fortress GB on the top of it.
I thought the vermin were not part of GB
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7021
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:48 am

salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think I'll get ' at least we never killed anyone' printed on the back of my man city top.


Just downloaded my match ticket. It has Fortress GB on the top of it.
I thought the vermin were not part of GB

Me too, thought it was the Republic of Misereyside :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13105
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:40 pm

At some point a serious conversation about the super league has to start.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13081
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby salford city » Wed Oct 07, 2026 1:14 pm

sheblue wrote:At some point a serious conversation about the super league has to start.


This only ends in one form or another of a super league. IF we get off / walk away with a verdict, the cartel will throw the PL under the bus and walk. We for our part are not going to accept anything less than a full acquittal now. There is no compromise to be had - no way are we accepting any penalties of any kind.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7021
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby Wooders » Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:04 pm

I don’t understand the sudden outcry and baying for blood - it really is so pathetically over the top from other fans (we know which ones) and the media. We were competitive in the transfer market, we didn’t put pins in the other players boots, we didn’t bribe refs, we didn’t make our goal slighly narrower and swap the posts round at half time, no our crime which should see us relegated into the division 2 north (exactly the thing the so called rules were supposed to prevent from happening to teams btw) was to keep up with the Jones’s spending - fucking dire shit everyone needs to grow the fuck up
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15774
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:38 pm

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13105
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby bigblue » Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:07 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Look at this -:

https://x.com/City_Xtra/status/21078404 ... _&ref_url=


Always important to run your work by your manager before sending it out
User avatar
bigblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11681
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby Outcast » Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:18 pm

I'm desperately trying to contain myself and refrain from knocking a rival's (cartel) teeth out of their nostrils

Fuck the Premier and all our rivals. I hope they get nuked along with their bitter fans by the Russians.

I'm off to watch netball.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby PeterParker » Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:58 pm

Would you look at that, the Premier League informed the criminals, rags, arse and spuds before any other clubs about the decision.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24529
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:25 pm

Of course they told the filthy scum cartel clubs first, sure haven't they got little Dickie in their trousers.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13081
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 753 guests