What do you think of Van Gaal ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What do you think of Van Gaal ?

Postby tarkatheotter » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:33 pm

I like him, but he couldn't be less animated on the touchline, i mean bench if he tried. There is no 'quick fix' at the club, might as well let him do a 3rd year. Infact (and I mean Chelsea when I type this) why does the 'next season' have to be the 'be all & end all ?' I can understand that City have replaced (not getting any younger) Pelligrini with Pep, but what is the rush....really ? Patience is a virtue isn't it...
tarkatheotter

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:08 am

tarkatheotter wrote:I like him, but he couldn't be less animated on the touchline, i mean bench if he tried. There is no 'quick fix' at the club, might as well let him do a 3rd year. Infact (and I mean Chelsea when I type this) why does the 'next season' have to be the 'be all & end all ?' I can understand that City have replaced (not getting any younger) Pelligrini with Pep, but what is the rush....really ? Patience is a virtue isn't it...

I think he has earned an extension
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Chopper » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:01 am

Wonderwall wrote:
tarkatheotter wrote:I like him, but he couldn't be less animated on the touchline, i mean bench if he tried. There is no 'quick fix' at the club, might as well let him do a 3rd year. Infact (and I mean Chelsea when I type this) why does the 'next season' have to be the 'be all & end all ?' I can understand that City have replaced (not getting any younger) Pelligrini with Pep, but what is the rush....really ? Patience is a virtue isn't it...

I think he has earned an extension

He is doing a great job although Kayne West would be a good successor.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum