And the winners of SA2010 are...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: And the winners of SA2010 are...

Postby btajim » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:41 am

dazby wrote:Jim has an " I'm the only Hammer in the village" thing going on.

Spain to beat the Dutch in the final.

I'm two off the lead in the tipping comp. I got all four right in the semis but the leader got the score right in the Holland Brazil game. BASTARD!! oh well, if I get two tips out of four second place is secured and prize money comes to the dazby. booyeah

Refer to me as a "Hammer" again and I'll be over to Australia to take the piss out of your pinstripe trousers and Dr Marten shoes. Quality clobber to wear to Football.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Grob » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm

btajim wrote:

I'm two off the lead in the tipping comp. I got all four right in the semis but the leader got the score right in the Holland Brazil game. BASTARD!! oh well, if I get two tips out of four second place is secured and prize money comes to the dazby. booyeah

Refer to me as a "Hammer" again and I'll be over to Australia to take the piss out of your pinstripe trousers and Dr Marten shoes. Quality clobber to wear to Football.

Had fogotton about the word clobber. Might start using that again.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Grob wrote:
btajim wrote:

Had fogotton about the word clobber. Might start using that again.

Is that what the 'Hammers' wear?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby walmai » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Fo Sho

Here's me on the last day of the rhyme.

walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby dazby » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 am

btajim wrote:

Wow. If ever we have a fundraiser for whatever reason I'll have to donate those fricking pants. The shoes however, stay with me. I feel quite priveleged that Jim included me in his tirade of terror. Yay!!
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum