***Official England v Algeria Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official England v Algeria Thread***

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Iv missed proper match day threads, it's just like reading a City one. Have to agree England are so City like it's scary. All the talent in the world but massive lack of balance. The team is lob sided. Get Heskey off, get Cole on the left and shove Steve G behind Rooney.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby david yearsley » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:25 pm

What is it though '? Burned out, can´t be arsed, no confidence - not exactly lacking support either - do they realise where they are'? Or are these perrenial winners at club level just not good enough? Perhaps I´ve just answered my question there
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:26 pm

dazlebluefrog wrote:fcuking disgrace need 2 changes now lennon off, heskey off ,SWP on ,crouch on

@ edge275 , Beefymcfc , david yearsley ,carl_feedthegoat, and all you others now you know what the fcuk we went through last night
at least england still have a 2nd half and do have players that will sweat for the shirt ,unlike the lazy fcuking frogs

Woh, woh, woh sweet child of mine, let's get things straight, are you a real FROG?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Iv missed proper match day threads, it's just like reading a City one. Have to agree England are so City like it's scary. All the talent in the world but massive lack of balance. The team is lob sided. Get Heskey off, get Cole on the left and shove Steve G behind Rooney.

I second this - but would add SWP for Lennon too
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:27 pm

What another great advert, Freeview HD, pure class!

You can Dance if You Want To..............................
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Pfffffff, asking Patrick how we can improve.....................he talks a good game......

Nearly 3 pages
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Manx Blue » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Mrs Manx reckons the Algerian manager is wearing a comedy moustache from a Christmas cracker, and that KK looks like a sweaty car salesman with his open shirt and bling.

Keegan & Redknapp quality autos!!
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Iv missed proper match day threads, it's just like reading a City one. Have to agree England are so City like it's scary. All the talent in the world but massive lack of balance. The team is lob sided. Get Heskey off, get Cole on the left and shove Steve G behind Rooney.

I second this - but would add SWP for Lennon too

Wanted to put that but didn't wanna come across as a biased blue...
Sister of fu

Postby Manx Blue » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Pfffffff, asking Patrick how we can improve.....................he talks a good game......

Nearly 3 pages

oooo la la!

Papa... Nicole!!
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm

for me it all because of too many foreign players in english sides. We have not got one player who wants to get the ball and beat a few players and crate a bit of space for another. The only player in my mind who has the confidence and skill to do that is SWP, I know SWP gets a bit of shit on here but for me is a million miles better than lennon.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby dazlebluefrog » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Say's a lot about the game that we are only at 2 pages!

Thing's are wrong, there seems to be no team spirit whatsoever. Usually you will see players apologise........(had to stop there, that was a mint Stella advert, anyway).........for missed passes or give the thumbs up but they just turn away and don't even acknowledge each other; was it Fat Frank's Granny who got squared away by Rooney?

Fabio has got to sort this out because the organisation in this team, and squad, just doesn't look good. We have the ability but we don't seem to be able to put it all together. Come on boys, I've spent nearly £34 to buy 2 crates (due to the Mrs having prior arrangements), and want to make sure I drink all of them.

COME ON ENGLAND !!!

mate how many are iether watching in a pub or elsewhere where there's no access to here
anyway i need england to win to stop the fcuking arabes over here having a fcuking procession around town, also to stop the portuguese and frogs taking the piss tomorrow at work
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby Lev Bronstein » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Wonder if Fabio's got the guts to bring off Heskey and Rooney for Crouch and Defoe
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby CityGer » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:34 pm

This little shite Lennon is being shown up for what he is tonight. Get the useless little cunt off and get Cole or SWP on.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Heskey trying stepovers. Comedy gold.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 pm

I CANNOT stand how they say the manager will wait until 60 minutes to sub, basically knowing the players/formation were wrong!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby btajim » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 pm

The Pundits are starting to question Capello now. All his reputation and history mean nothing when England are struggling to get more than a point from the USA and the same from Algeria. The Septics even did us a favour against Slovenia today! Don Fabio might be a wonderful Manager and one of the best in the World - but if he's not the right Boss for England then he's not right. Are the Players scared of him?

England simply can't afford to get anything apart from 3 points in this Match otherwise the campaign is all but over. Who fancies Germany in the first stage of the knock out rounds? Not me.

Thankfully I'm not wasting any of my money down the Pub to watch this crap.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Heskey trying stepovers. Comedy gold.

Get fcuked ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Heskey trying stepovers. Comedy gold.

That was funny. How now to do a step over by Emile Heskey..usless twunt!!
Sister of fu

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 pm

oh my god

this is embarrasing!!!!

You dont get given goals (unless its a englad keeper) you have to create them. So much for barry allowing gerrard and lampard to go forward, cant blame rooney he is playing upfrong he needs his midfieders to drive through and make him space. Heskey is a joke.

We either play a long ball game or we play a passing game we cant play both which i think capello is doing with heskey and rooney upfront.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby btajim » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 pm

What the heck was that Gerrard? No confidence to have a go yourself? That's at least twice tonight.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum