Robinho and Elano [MERGED]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Robinho and Elano

Postby Wooders » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm annmoyed at them both for ruining my "now Brazil have only managed a draw against North Korea, is robbie gonna want to fuck off to Santos?" joke all primed and ready
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm peed off with them after adopting a 'Brazilian-esque' name in their honour. What a pair of half-hearted fairweather gits, there's no way we'd see that level of commitment from either of them at City.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Blueishgreen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

I'd rather not have either back.
Blueishgreen
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:41 pm

doesnt matter how good they play for there country, they wont play like that for us or any other club for that matter.

problem with brazilians is there league is a joke so they grow up wanting to play for there country. wheras in the UK and most of europe kids grow up wanting to play for chelsea/scum/barca/madrid or milan and there country comes second.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Grob » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Slim wrote:
Kladze wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I hate being called "dude".

Sorry dude

;-)

Sweet.

Dude, what does mine say?

Sweet

What does mine say?

Dude
Grob

Postby Grob » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Vhero wrote:
Kladze wrote:
Vhero wrote:Always said Robinhos game went to pot after Elano left and everytime he plays with him for Brazil he plays better. I still miss Elano though and wish we never got rid fucking Hughes.

Suddenly my opinion seems all the more valid ........

I don't think he is really saying that he wants Hughes back, just missed punctuation.

You on the other hand....

Indeed thankyou lol just realised I missed it. I blame Hughes falling out for Elano for the fact he started playing shit on pitch on was eventually shipped off.

He was playing like shit from around 8 months before Mark Hughes was appointed our manager.
Grob

Postby Grob » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 pm

MaseCTID wrote:You never know though, if Robson does come back he might get a start in his proper position.

His best position is on the beach and Manchester has none
Grob

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:01 am

i still have a soft spot for Elano. I thought his finish was classy [strike]last night[/strike] two days ago.

Also, i have a soft spot for REO Speedwagon, Curly Wurlys, and boxer briefs, and Space:1999 so...just putting that into perspective.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Slim » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 am

DoomMerchant wrote:i still have a soft spot for Elano. I thought his finish was classy [strike]last night[/strike] two days ago.

Also, i have a soft spot for REO Speedwagon, Curly Wurlys, and boxer briefs, and Space:1999 so...just putting that into perspective.

cheers

What the fuck is wrong with curly wurly's? They are tops.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 am

Grob wrote:
Vhero wrote:
Kladze wrote:
Vhero wrote:Always said Robinhos game went to pot after Elano left and everytime he plays with him for Brazil he plays better. I still miss Elano though and wish we never got rid fucking Hughes.

Suddenly my opinion seems all the more valid ........

I don't think he is really saying that he wants Hughes back, just missed punctuation.

You on the other hand....

Indeed thankyou lol just realised I missed it. I blame Hughes falling out for Elano for the fact he started playing shit on pitch on was eventually shipped off.

He was playing like shit from around 8 months before Mark Hughes was appointed our manager.

Ah but that was down to a mysterious 'injury' which didn't stop him from playing but made him play shit, if you remember? As soon as he was 100% fit again he was er...shit. He played 1 good game for Hughes at the start of the following season though before becoming...shit. Also he was outstanding for Galatasaray...at first, scoring a 30 yard screamer in his 1st game. He managed to get 2 more in his next 24 as well..in Turkey, where he was only outshone by the legendary Harry Kewell. No wonder people want him back.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 am

Best game I ever saw Elano play was against Hamburg. He actually ran his bollocks off that night!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 am

MaseCTID wrote:Best game I ever saw Elano play was against Hamburg. He actually ran his bollocks off that night!

He did & was superb, proving that he could do everything the manager & fans were asking of him. He just didn't care enough to bother.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby btajim » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:Best game I ever saw Elano play was against Hamburg. He actually ran his bollocks off that night!

He did & was superb, proving that he could do everything the manager & fans were asking of him. He just didn't care enough to bother.

Do you remember the row on here when he was subbed against Hamburg but subbed because he was shattered? Hamburg would be in my Top 3 of Elano's greatest performances in a City Shirt. I suppose the frustration was that we knew how good he could be.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Slim wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:i still have a soft spot for Elano. I thought his finish was classy [strike]last night[/strike] two days ago.

cheers

Nothing. i love them. They were called "Marathon" bars here in the States when i was growing up in the 70s. My fave candy bar ever maybe.

I know we have a lot in common. Would you like to see my drapes?
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Wooders » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:12 pm

"snickers" were called marathon bars in the UK during the 80's

do you know what? Fuckit... I'm off to get myself a snickers bar
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:30 pm

btajim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Do you remember the row on here when he was subbed against Hamburg but subbed because he was shattered? Hamburg would be in my Top 3 of Elano's greatest performances in a City Shirt. I suppose the frustration was that we knew how good he could be.

If he'd put that much efffort into each game, he'd still be at City & he'd be a hero. Instead he chose to complain about being asked to work hard & took the easy way out. I have no respect for him.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
btajim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

If he'd put that much efffort into each game, he'd still be at City & he'd be a hero. Instead he chose to complain about being asked to work hard & took the easy way out. I have no respect for him.

to be fair most people in life don't like hard work. I like hard work in spurts. Just like Elano.

What's your fave fuckoff activity at work? Mine's mcf.net im guessing.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Wooders wrote:"snickers" were called marathon bars in the UK during the 80's

strange. im off to get a Whatchamacallit. Those are fun too.

Which do you hate tho? Zagnut for me. Also, Almond Joy is no joy at all. Dark Milky Way tho i'm a fan of.

Cue long list of Cadbury shit half of which i've never even heard of...

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Slim wrote:

cheers

Nothing. i love them. They were called "Marathon" bars here in the States when i was growing up in the 70s. My fave candy bar ever maybe.

I know we have a lot in common. Would you like to see my drapes?

You're right we do.

I want to beat you half to death and you don't want me to finish the job.

I think you are a flaming queen and you are apparently an expert on interior decorating.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Wooders wrote:"snickers" were called marathon bars in the UK during the 80's

You must be a viral marketer's wet dream
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum