Tevez criticises mancini's training and club for the poster!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tevez criticises mancini's training and club for the poster!

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:10 am

I like Weo's article, not really a criticism of Tevez, more just stating the facts and differences in methods.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Rag_hater » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:12 am

I would think that if another certain South American had said any of that there would be 5 pages of hate directed towards him.
However it seems Carlos can do no wrong this year to our fairweather fans and any way he criticises our club can be put down to a loss in translation along with other excuses.
Personally I couldn't give a fuck what he says but it does make me a bit disappointed to see how fickle some of our fans can be.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 am

Slim wrote:I like Weo's article, not really a criticism of Tevez, more just stating the facts and differences in methods.

Some of the hacks have robbed those quotes & their editors have stuck on headers like 'Ferdinand slates lazy Tevez.." etc. How desperate they must be.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am

Rag_hater wrote:I would think that if another certain South American had said any of that there would be 5 pages of hate directed towards him.
However it seems Carlos can do no wrong this year to our fairweather fans and any way he criticises our club can be put down to a loss in translation along with other excuses.
Personally I couldn't give a fuck what he says but it does make me a bit disappointed to see how fickle some of our fans can be.

Everytime you post you call City fans fickle because of Robinho.

There is a massive difference between Tevez and Robinho and what they have done for this club.

People aren't happy about this interview, but if you think its comparable to him saying he wants to get out of here and advises fellow countrymen not to come here, then my friend you have completely lost the plot.

Our POTY has done an interview where he says he thinks there is too much training, but the manager is the boss and thats that. He also said he'd unsure as to why the poster was released.

Honestly, you come across as a Robinho fan, not a City fan.
Original Dub

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am

Rag_hater wrote:I would think that if another certain South American had said any of that there would be 5 pages of hate directed towards him.

I'm surprised you can see your keyboard with Robinho's cock in your mouth.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 am

Or we could see it as the pre-derby mindgames coming out of the swamp, rather than a guy who fucks off back to Santos and then proceeds to slag off the club he is contracted to at every opportunity.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Rag_hater » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am

Original Dub wrote:

There is a massive difference between Tevez and Robinho and what they have done for this club.

People aren't happy about this interview, but if you think its comparable to him saying he wants to get out of here and advises fellow countrymen not to come here, then my friend you have completely lost the plot.

Our POTY has done an interview where he says he thinks there is too much training, but the manager is the boss and thats that. He also said he'd unsure as to why the poster was released.

Seems to me you get wound up when somebody points out the truth to you.
Rag_hater

Postby walmai » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:35 am

lets all have a disco wrote:
walmai wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Walmai your a funny lad,you really are.

Glad he's doing this now though and putting the dross of the league to the sword.

;-)

The 'dross' got a draw at COMS by my recollection.

Sorry champ.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-report ... -Ham-U***d

Unless were talking about Burnley.

:-|

Yes we are. We're pretty poor this year, but I'd stop before calling my own team 'dross'!

I won't offer my views about your victory over us; I'd be in a minority of one!
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby ashton287 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:36 am

brite blu sky wrote:
john68 wrote:Hahahahahahaha...I can just imagine the hotline from the swamp being in meltdown as taggart calls in his media friends to unsettle City.
He is under pressure...severe pressure. The rag's season looks like it could implode and taggart has never been one to trust his team to do a job. He has to try to play the mindgames.
Mindgames only work when you take any notice of them. I have to smile. You can smell the fear...FUCK OFF TAGGART!!!!

thats the spirit.. he might well fuck off into a big hole in the ground when Carlos smashes their title hopes into oblivion..

come sat when we smash these and spurs have already lost mid week to ze arse, we will have ended there season, imagine that the 'noisy neighbours' the 'small club' ending the rags season, also while were at it doing Chelsea a favour there going to return it by beating spurs aswell. This weekend were going to secure 4th and end the rags. Fucking have iiiiiiiiit
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 am

walmai wrote:
walmai wrote:

Glad he's doing this now though and putting the dross of the league to the sword.

;-)

Sorry champ.

Yes we are. We're pretty poor this year, but I'd stop before calling my own team 'dross'!

Mate in Typical City fashion you'll probably batter us on the last day of the season.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby mcfc1632 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:39 am

mcfc1632 wrote:Walmai - most of us have great empathy with WHU - we see a lot of ourselves in the fanbase - and having a lot of friends who are hammers I know the same is in reverse - I could see many situations where the Sheik could have chosen you - if it had been earlier and with the O2 plot or later - with the Olympic stadium (imagine the regeneration and image opportunities in the east end of London - far more than Manchester) - we just won the lottery - and we can have fun at the expense of some teams - a lot - particularly the scum deserve it - but there are a few clubs that I think we only really have a soft spot for (most of us) - hammers are one

I was only having a joust with Walmai i actually have a time for West Ham and commend Walmai for his hatred of the rags.

As a visiting poster it is noted that he has been here for a while without a ban.

Sorry - I did not mean to infer anything there - and certainly did not mean to connect to your post - I understand that Walmai is a well respect lad - having a view hammers mates etc I was just making a general comment about WHU being a really decent club with decent fans - can see how it could have read as if I was connecting to your post - not intentional mate
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 am

Original Dub wrote:

Honestly, can't really disagree with that. While I'm not too happy about all the things said there by Tevez, it's million miles away from releasing press statements what a shit club we are and that no countryman of his should ever join us.

Robinho is a grade A knob jockey. Tevez is just talking bit too honestly for my liking. World of difference.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:43 am

ashton287 wrote:
come sat when we smash these and spurs have already lost mid week to ze arse, we will have ended there season, imagine that the 'noisy neighbours' the 'small club' ending the rags season, also while were at it doing Chelsea a favour there going to return it by beating spurs aswell. This weekend were going to secure 4th and end the rags. Fucking have iiiiiiiiit

If Carlsberg done weekends...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Rag_hater » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:47 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Honestly, can't really disagree with that. While I'm not too happy about all the things said there by Tevez, it's million miles away from releasing press statements what a shit club we are and that no countryman of his should ever join us.

Robinho is a grade A knob jockey. Tevez is just talking bit too honestly for my liking. World of difference.[/quote

If that's how you want to delude yourself,carry on
Last edited by Rag_hater on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rag_hater

Postby walmai » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 am

walmai wrote:
walmai wrote:

;-)

Sorry champ.

Mate in Typical City fashion you'll probably batter us on the last day of the season.

That'll only happen if we're already safe. West Ham never ever win a game if their lives depend on it (metaphorically speaking).

However, I can see you over the hill and away off to the distance after this week's matches. Spuds have to beat Arsenal to catch you and I find that difficult to believe. Liverpool have practically given up...

...although they do play us next.

If you come to us and you're safe in 4th and we're safe from the drop (with thanks to agent Dowie!), it'll be a carnival atmosphere in the sunshine.

I might even buy Jim a pint!
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

Robinho is a grade A knob jockey. Tevez is just talking bit too honestly for my liking. World of difference.

If thats how you want to delude yourself carry on

I don't think I'm deluded about this. I don't think Carlos Tevez is a Blue.... we are just club he plays for and gives everything he can on the pitch. However Robinho fucking HATES us. If you can't see that then it's you who is deluded really.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:54 am

Dont buy Jim a pint.

Walami dont do that,next step it will be 1am and you'll be sat in his flat watching skins and stroking his pussy whilst he shows you his Peaches Geldof sticker book.

Oh and for the record i hope for a carnival football day,i really do.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:55 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

In what part of my post do I appear "wound up"?

You'd like me to be wound up, because that's why you post on here - to go against the grain and wind people up...

Anyway, back to reality - you are trying to say that you point out the truth to people on here?!!

Right, so Robinho is misunderstood and the reason he's in Santos is because everyone was too hard on him?

In fact, whiule you're teaching us all the "truth", why not tell us EXACTLY why Robinho is playing in Santos, with no intention of coming back?
Original Dub

Postby Alioune DVToure » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:00 am

Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

In what part of my post do I appear "wound up"?

You'd like me to be wound up, because that's why you post on here - to go against the grain and wind people up...

Anyway, back to reality - you are trying to say that you point out the truth to people on here?!!

Right, so Robinho is misunderstood and the reason he's in Santos is because everyone was too hard on him?

In fact, whiule you're teaching us all the "truth", why not tell us EXACTLY why Robinho is playing in Santos, with no intention of coming back?

Don't humour the cunt. How this clown can call anyone deluded is beyond me. Bet he bacame a City fan on 01/09/2008.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 am

SSN are to report on it in this hour...
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum