Laughing Stock

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Laughing Stock

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 pm

gillie wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN !!!!
HUGHES WAS SHITE AND DIDNT ADDRESS THE DEFENSIVE SHITE AND HE WAS SACKED.................MANCINI IS PROVING WORSE THAN HIM SO HE WILL ALSO GET THE BOOT......WHY THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE GOING ON ABOUT IF WE HAD HUGHES WE WOULD HAVE BEATEN THIS TEAM OR THAT TEAM..ITS BOLLOKS...HE WAS SHITE GET OVER IT !!!!

JOSE IN THE SUMMER (I BET YOU WOULDNT GET EVEN MONEY AT THE BOOKIES)

Carl with Hughes this game would have been over game 1 coz we would have ripped Pulis a new one and you know that.

MATE..STOKE WOULD HAVE MULLERED US WITH THEIR PONCY HIGH BALLS IN THE AREA.....OUR DEFENSE WAS FUCKING DIRE AND WAS GETTING WORSE MATE.AND YOU KNOW IT !!!!!

MANCINI HAS/HAD IMPROVED THE DEFENSE BY DOING WHAT ANY FUCKING NUMPTY COULD HAVE DONE...PUT EVERYONE AT THE BACK AND DONT ATTACK.

HE,S A CUTN AND HAS SHOWN US EXACTLY WHAT HE CAN DO IN THE 2 MONTHS HE,S BEEN HERE........WORSE RECORD THAN HUGHES.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Fidel Castro » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:You weren't saying the same last season when we lost to fucking Forest under the mune.

Why is that?

Last week you kept bleating on about why people were mentioning Hughes? So then why the fuck are you doing the same now?
This has fuck all to do with Hughes, or Sven, or Pearce, or Keegan. Mancini is shit, end of.
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:Can I remind people we are 5th in the table with a game in hand of the team in 4th.

If we finish 4th in the table at the end of the season it is "job done" by Mancini and his contract will get renewed. Simple as.

And will all the people saying he is shit be back on here to wipe the egg off their face ??? I bet not.

No, YOU can wipe the egg my face chief, I'll be too paralysed to do it myself. You clearly have a far better analytical view of football than I do, because I'm watching DROSS and you see hope.
Original Dub

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Why do people keep bringing up the old manager. Especially those who were firmly against him?
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby bobadji » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

CARL is spot on here. Hughes was utter shite, that's why so many wanted rid, but the football and performances under Mancini have been worse. The performances are shit and the results are starting to go with it.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby HeyMark » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Hughes lost 2 games and was SACKED
Mancini has lost 4 recently and is still here, fucking double standards

Hahaha WW I hope that double standards comment was intentional!
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:You weren't saying the same last season when we lost to fucking Forest under the mune.

Why is that?

because that was a completely different team, we have seen what this team can do and mancini has come in and totally fucked it up. this complete shite of walking around the training pitch setting out positions without a ball is complete wank.

our attacking has gone from one of the best in the league to one of the worst and our defending has only got slightly better

hold on. you think the defending has got better?

slightly, only very slightly, but i think now because we are so shit attacking teams are willing to trow more players forward so our defence now has more to deal with, also we are sitting more players back so naturally it will improve somewhat
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Green in blue » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:What a joke that was, no fight no heart they just don't give a shit. And you can all say bye to getting 4th aswell.

this is the truth.

the only player who looked like he gavea shit was bellamy.

The dressing room is apparently divded.

the fans are even more divided than they were under hughes

its a fucking shambles. at least when we were shit we knew we were shit and we were proud of it. im just let feeling disgusted and very angry after that limp performance
Green in blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Mr Miyagi » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

And I notice the numbers of people logged on is going up by the minute.

Everyone coming out of the wood-work to sound off and speak their brains.

we're in for a great 24 hours aren't we.... here we go.... nothing like a bad result to get the crowds out////
I must remember to get a new signature.....
Mr Miyagi
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Why do people keep bringing up the old manager. Especially those who were firmly against him?

WHY DONT YOU FUCKING READ THE POSTS AND YOU WILL FIND THAT ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND......WHICH IN TURN REQUIRES A REPLY.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gilford » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

The team is shite, I dont think it is fair to just blame Bobby Manc, they do not play like they want to win it! Stoke outplayed us for most of that game, because THEY WANT TO WIN!

We have every other teams rejects on £100k plus a week, what more do they have to achieve? Most have won pretty much everyhting in their previous teams FFS!

Please excuse me, a bit pissed and very pissed off!
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:Our board, and the small section of fans who were desperate for this destabilisation process to begin all over again, should hang their heads in fucking shame.
What now? "Mancini Out" and look like a bunch of classless wankers - again - or fucking keep watching this drivel... Utterly needless situation to be in and I'm fucking sick of it.

Is this said with the certainty that it would have been any different had we kept Hughes.

absolute certainty - seen as I'm talking about stability.

Maybe people saw a need for the manager to change because they felt it wasnt working under the last manager, rather than to "destabilise" the club. Much the same reasons perhaps as you felt the need to start this thread, you are unhappy with how things are turning out under this manager, but have stopped short of saying it for some reason

Just because at this moment in time Mancini seems to be doing a good job of making himself unemployed come summer, does not mean that the board were fundamentally wrong to make a change, to take a gamble to take us forward. At the moment we are out of both cups and 5th in the league so it appears not to have worked, given where we were in early December. However, we played United in the League Cup which we would have struggled with under ANY manager, and have been knocked out of the FA cup, yet are 5th in the league - its not quite the end of the world (yet), even though many will be plumbing the depths after tonights performance.

I know why you are pissed off, and agree with your sentiment but ultimately our performance tonight and in recent weeks have nothing at all to do with how many managers we have had in the last 25 years, because there is no evidence at all that the stability you crave would have brought us anything different.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Erwin Rommel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Managers available as caretaker until the end of the season:

Mark Hughes,

Alan Curbishley,

Graeme Souness,

Gary Megson.

Apart from Megson, I would have all above Mancini right now.
Erwin Rommel
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: tevez

Postby bluej » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:Can I remind people we are 5th in the table with a game in hand of the team in 4th.

If we finish 4th in the table at the end of the season it is "job done" by Mancini and his contract will get renewed. Simple as.

And will all the people saying he is shit be back on here to wipe the egg off their face ??? I bet not.

If we get 4th then I will be happy to hold my hands up and say he got the job done. But can you really see us getting 4th playing like this?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby blue 68 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 pm

trust you're jesting
Last edited by blue 68 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mr Miyagi » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Original Dub wrote:

No, YOU can wipe the egg my face chief, I'll be too paralysed to do it myself. You clearly have a far better analytical view of football than I do, because I'm watching DROSS and you see hope.

Haha... nice one.... keep the faith :-)
Mr Miyagi
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

well it's up to him to turn it on against chelsea. Draw a line under this and move on. He has my full support, and just like Hughes will do til anything changes.

It was a poor performance, but again individual errors and not being clinical enough cost us. Game should have been wrapped up before Stoke scored, then we git fucked by the referee with the Ade sending off, and that fucking long throw.

see you next year Stoke. Sick of the buggers.
Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Shaun Wright-Phillips

Postby Chinners » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

half case polished off and it's time for bed. Been having bad dreams of late, they will seem like utopia after watching that bollox tonight.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Mr Miyagi » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Erwin Rommel wrote:Managers available as caretaker until the end of the season

Graeme Souness,

Apart from Megson, I would have all above Mancini right now.

Definitely a WUM
Mr Miyagi
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:And I notice the numbers of people logged on is going up by the minute.

Everyone coming out of the wood-work to sound off and speak their brains.

we're in for a great 24 hours aren't we.... here we go.... nothing like a bad result to get the crowds out////

Never seen as many, is it a record?

291 guests and....

10.Goater_Legend, 9secondlegend, Abu Dhabi, AFKAE, Alfie, ashton287, avoidconfusion, ayrshireblue, Bear60, Beefymcfc, bergomi, Bianchi on Ice, Bingo Lewis, Blackadder, blackburnblue, blue 68, Blue Blood, Blue in the face, Blue Since 76, Blue Toy, blue wine, Blue2, BlueChip, bluej, BlueMoonAwoken, Bluez, bobadji, branny, Bristol Blue, brite blu sky, bubbagump, C & C, carl_feedthegoat, carolina-blue, CheadleBlue, Chinners, Citeh&Crew, Citizen of Oslo, CityFanFromRome, CITYSTEVEDON, citytilidie, Colin the King, conkers, Crazy_Cabbie, CTID Hants, CTID1664, david yearsley, dazby, dazlebluefrog, DelaBlue, dick dastardley, Diggerman, DoomMerchant, Douglas Higginbottom, Dronny, Dubciteh, Dunnylad, edgeley blue, Erwin Rommel, everyonehatesus, FA cup winners 2006, fangsanalsatan, FCUK, Feed The Goat, Fidel Castro, frannylee, french_tony, gazeth, Geo123, gilford, gillie, giokingkladze, halnone, HBlock Cripple, HeyMark, Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute, ian494, Iandobrien, irblinx, johnny crossan, johnpb78, JonnyAsh, Kapil, Kyle, Lee's Alter Ego, lets all have a disco, Lev Bronstein, london blue 2, LookMumI'mOnMCF.net, MaineRoadMemories, Manx Blue, Mark ( Blue Army ), MARKMAKAVELI, MaseCTID, mcfc/wire, mcfc1632, Mike J, Mr Miyagi, Niall Quinns Discopants, Nickyboy, One cap Whitey, Original Dub, paddyblue, Paul Lakes Knee, pears12, pepsi_dave, plee, r4u8s8h1, razor400, Redna, Renato_CTID, Richard, ronk, ruralblue, Russ218, ryanmjo, saulman, shawzy, Sheikhermaker, ShimmyShaker, sidSmith, simon12, South Coast Blue, Steve, stinky pete, svengali, Sven's lover, symiblue, tchumatu, Ted Hughes, the citizens, the_spoon, TheGOAT, thegoatfeeder, Tokyo Blue, TomS, Tony P, Tru_Blu, trueblue64, Twobob, uwe's_skyblue_duvet, Vhero, walmai, Waz, whalleyblue, xavi6, yankmanc, zuricity
Last edited by Im_Spartacus on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum