*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Alioune DVToure » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:17 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Jaymz wrote:As you can imagine, living in Swansea there isnt many Man C fans so I joined to have a chat and share some opinions :)

I always thought the same growing up in Llanelli, but turns out there's a lot more than you think down that way.

I remember my first encounter with other City fans in town- I bumped into a group of about 6-8 people all decked out in that maroon Umbro bomber jacket we had when Rosler was playing for us. Saw them around the town centre two or three times after that, in similar getup, but always from the current season. Apart from their group ambles through the town centre, I never saw them elsewhere.

The bloke who manages the bar at the end of the pier in Llandudno is a blue. FACT - albeit not a very interesting one. Wrong end of Wales too I suppose. Whatever, fuck off then.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:
Jaymz wrote:As you can imagine, living in Swansea there isnt many Man C fans so I joined to have a chat and share some opinions :)

I always thought the same growing up in Llanelli, but turns out there's a lot more than you think down that way.

I remember my first encounter with other City fans in town- I bumped into a group of about 6-8 people all decked out in that maroon Umbro bomber jacket we had when Rosler was playing for us. Saw them around the town centre two or three times after that, in similar getup, but always from the current season. Apart from their group ambles through the town centre, I never saw them elsewhere.

The bloke who manages the bar at the end of the pier in Llandudno is a blue. FACT - albeit not a very interesting one. Wrong end of Wales too I suppose. Whatever, fuck off then.

ADVT- Not just an expert in 17th century Spanish history.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby AlanBallsHat » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:06 pm

I cant start a thread so I must class as new.

Anyways, have a read of this....... priceless.

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/our-champions ... aw-338372/
AlanBallsHat
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: That Blue team
My favourite player is: The Shauns

Postby Dronny » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Nice one ABH, all I can say is what a bunch of delusional cnuts
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby MC/2 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 am

My name is Steve been a city fan since 1968 . So yes !! ....you have guessed I'm an f---ker old enough to be a dad to most of you. I became a fan after my twin and younger brother becoming fans of the dreaded rags , like most wa---ers around here !! No really it was watching the likes of Colin Bell , Franny Lee lighting up the football league and the fact I wanted to be different and support the real Manchester club . Help start the Telford Branch up in the 80s and went all over watching the Blues . I even stood in the Stretford end the day we sent them Down !! Great times ! Went to Halifax when the ba---ds knocked us out the Fa cup . The list goes on and on . Haven't been for a couple of seasons though but my heart is and always will be a kippax lad . here to the blue boys lifting the prem trophy ..... Fingers crossed and everything else .
MC/2
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: David Silver

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 pm

MC/2 wrote:My name is Steve been a city fan since 1968 . So yes !! ....you have guessed I'm a FUCKER old enough to be a dad to most of you. I became a fan after my twin and younger brother becoming fans of the dreaded rags , like most WANKERS around here !! No really it was watching the likes of Colin Bell , Franny Lee lighting up the football league and the fact I wanted to be different and support the real Manchester club . Help start the Telford Branch up in the 80s and went all over watching the Blues . I even stood in the Stretford end the day we sent them Down !! Great times ! Went to Halifax when the BASTARDS knocked us out the Fa cup . The list goes on and on . Haven't been for a couple of seasons though but my heart is and always will be a kippax lad . here to the blue boys lifting the prem trophy ..... Fingers crossed and everything else .

Fixed it for you mate.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john68 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello!!!!!....
.....erm!...excuse me!...but do you still have room on here for an ageing fat bastard.

I have been a City fan since 423BC when the team used to change in an old damp and mouldy shoe box. The players only had 1 boot between them and I well remember that after they passed the ball, players had run accross and give the boot to the next player.

Regretfully,my old coal driven laptop burnt out and I couldn't afford to have the chimney swept. Just got back online and thought I'd check out if this new laptop and tinterweb connections were all working properly.

luv n hugs to all
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 pm

john68 wrote:Hello!!!!!....
.....erm!...excuse me!...but do you still have room on here for an ageing fat bastard.

I have been a City fan since 423BC when the team used to change in an old damp and mouldy shoe box. The players only had 1 boot between them and I well remember that after they passed the ball, players had run accross and give the boot to the next player.

Regretfully,my old coal driven laptop burnt out and I couldn't afford to have the chimney swept. Just got back online and thought I'd check out if this new laptop and tinterweb connections were all working properly.

luv n hugs to all

You fuckign old fart....I even deleted you on my FB as you seemed to have "retired" from cyberspace.

Welcome back.!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 pm

john68 wrote:Hello!!!!!....

luv n hugs to all

about fuclin time too John, I was beginning to think I would be paying my respects to you at the annual remembrance moment at the Xmas game!!!

That Kiers is crap at laptop fixing!

WELCOME BACK MATE WE HAVE AN APP NOW IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE NEW THINGS CALLED.............PHONES!
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby john68 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Worra twat of a fair weather friend you turned out to be then. No thought that I may be still livin and breathin...and if I wasn't, you never sent any flowers....tight bastard.....Just...fuck him, the old farts gone....delete from facebook...THAT IS HURTFUL.

God Bless Pal...am glad to be back...XXX
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Postby MC/2 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:00 pm

You old fat git !! That's a great way to treat and aged City fan !! Respect my friend !! BTW what colour was city's strip in those days ...... Black and white cos there was no colour TV . Haha or what ?
MC/2
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: David Silver

Postby john68 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm

MC/2 wrote:You old fat git !! That's a great way to treat and aged City fan !! Respect my friend !! BTW what colour was city's strip in those days ...... Black and white cos there was no colour TV . Haha or what ?

Strip???....No such thing Mate...Just blue from the painted on woad... Carl has always been a twat...He'll happily admit it. That's why I like him.
john68

Postby gillie » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:15 pm

john68 wrote:
MC/2 wrote:You old fat git !! That's a great way to treat and aged City fan !! Respect my friend !! BTW what colour was city's strip in those days ...... Black and white cos there was no colour TV . Haha or what ?

Strip???....No such thing Mate...Just blue from the painted on woad... Carl has always been a twat...He'll happily admit it. That's why I like him.

About fuckin time you old rascal.Good to have you back pal.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Have any proper new members actually emerged from this thread, or is it just a fun place to goad Rags in disguise?
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby King Kev » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:43 pm

This may help our new members.

[youtube]DIyr5TXqe8Y[/youtube]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby mr_nool » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:31 pm

King Kev wrote:This may help our new members.

Yeah, that and the crash course about embedding youtube films that aren't enabled for embedding.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby King Kev » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:14 pm

mr_nool wrote:
King Kev wrote:This may help our new members.

Yeah, that and the crash course about embedding youtube films that aren't enabled for embedding.

That's disappointing.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:30 pm

guv111 wrote:Have any proper new members actually [highlight]emerged [/highlight]from this thread, or is it just a fun place to goad Rags in disguise?

Very true. No, actually haven't.

well, I myself tried very hard and passionatedly, as passionate is my love for City, but far from emerging, at the end I submerged myself.
All I got had being slated, slagged and abused by steady vulturing often lead by so called moderators [Brian apart!] with accurate pms' exchange, and just for stating the obvoius which has come true as time went by:
- the team firstly needed to get rid of all non team-ethic deadwoods (rubinho, petrov, superfake, ade, tevez) or other's top team scrap like bridge.
- in spite of his italian citizenship, Bob is a genuine attaching minded footballer, but wise enough to be aware that any successfull team needs to be built from the back. once embodied onto the team's memory, team ethic and defensive work, the attacking passing game, aimed to take massive possession throughout his fluid 4-2-3-1 has been established. As finally noted by several wise and competent posters, work is still in progress and the team will take most of the current season to properly gel on the pitch, in another more season the aim to turn the idea of Barca-esque into City-esque shall probably start to come true.
- aside he's even the only amongst the great continental managers, romantic enough to take the tasteful challange to turn a midtable team into a continental top: he's doing it for the second time, while the likes of Mourinho can't be arsed to bear their risk for the very lucrative benchmarch.

Of course sergeant Carl is a nice tw@t also because he's aware of, thus he's obviously entitled to throw at anyone the summary of the whole derogative urban dictionary... but if a non Mancunian parvenue dares to reply accordingly, he's just a nasty confrontational cunt.

still this remains by far the best City forum, allround...

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Mancio4ever wrote:
guv111 wrote:Have any proper new members actually [highlight]emerged [/highlight]from this thread, or is it just a fun place to goad Rags in disguise?

Very true. No, actually haven't.

well, I myself tried very hard and passionatedly, as passionate is my love for City, but far from emerging, at the end I submerged myself.
All I got had being slated, slagged and abused by steady vulturing often lead by so called moderators [Brian apart!] with accurate pms' exchange, and just for stating the obvoius which has come true as time went by:
- the team firstly needed to get rid of all non team-ethic deadwoods (rubinho, petrov, superfake, ade, tevez) or other's top team scrap like bridge.
- in spite of his italian citizenship, Bob is a genuine attaching minded footballer, but wise enough to be aware that any successfull team needs to be built from the back. once embodied onto the team's memory, team ethic and defensive work, the attacking passing game, aimed to take massive possession throughout his fluid 4-2-3-1 has been established. As finally noted by several wise and competent posters, work is still in progress and the team will take most of the current season to properly gel on the pitch, in another more season the aim to turn the idea of Barca-esque into City-esque shall probably start to come true.
- aside he's even the only amongst the great continental managers, romantic enough to take the tasteful challange to turn a midtable team into a continental top: he's doing it for the second time, while the likes of Mourinho can't be arsed to bear their risk for the very lucrative benchmarch.

Of course sergeant Carl is a nice tw@t also because he's aware of, thus he's obviously entitled to throw at anyone the summary of the whole derogative urban dictionary... but if a non Mancunian parvenue dares to reply accordingly, he's just a nasty confrontational cunt.

still this remains by far the best City forum, allround...

5 star General..how many fucking times do I have to tell you...you fuckign Italian.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby fruitbog » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:04 pm

hi folks,

Steve from Milton Keynes, England ....

Been a City supporter since 1967 after being taken to Maine Road with a friend. Lucky escape as we lived near to Bolton at the time so logically they were my nearest club. (Probably a "sliding doors" moment?)

Helped to run the Milton Keynes branch of the Supporters Club between approx 1999 and 2011.

Also have just had a new book about City published on Amazon - "Thirty Five Years", it is the story of last season but really about the personal emotions of an ordinary fan (me!) as we suffer the ups and downs, and with lots of references to things that have happened in the last 35 years since 1976.
fruitbog
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum