Joe Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:21 am

Herb wrote:
Nick wrote:I've been Hart's toughest critic for 3 years, while everyone else blows smoke up his arse

Funny now, that most people are behind the decision yet when Mancini and Pelle weren't keen on Hart, they were swiftly dismissed.

On top of his shit kicking, it really is his pre occupation with his image, lick arseing ALL opponent players and SCUM rather than acknowledging us. And everyone has finally seen through the 'fake' passion stuff.

I don't want to be harsh because hes still a blue, english and been with us since the start. I never wanted him to go, rather I wanted him bringing down a peg or two and fight against another top keeper. Seems hes not up for it?

I'm with you on this topic. I pointed out Harts many inabilities on this very forum and suffered a hate campaign against me from foreverupjoesarse who set about defending the player he wanked over with the single minded enthusiasm of a herd of 15yo wacko Jacko fans. I did have respect for Hart as a bloke despite his lack of ability on the pitch and his love of all things man yoonited. However, the high pitched nonsense from his fan club combined with further revelations about his self-centred actions to damage the club to further his own flagging career have done for that and I'll now be glad if he fucks off sharpish and takes his spunk stained mate foreverupjoesarse with him.
Apart from that life's wonderful, we've made great signings and if we land Bravo I'll be howling with laughter at the endgame to Flapper Joe's Harts time dishonestly mugging a wage out of the club we love.

There was never any hate campaign from me, I was merely defending him against unfair criticism.

Hopefully Bravo got the likes of this out of his system at the Copa

XXXXXXXXXXX

Even top rated keepers have howlers in them.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:32 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Hopefully Bravo got the likes of this out of his system at the Copa

XXXXXXX

Tbf to Bravo, that's to his left, immediately unsaveable. ;)
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:19 am

I Just Blue Myself wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Hopefully Bravo got the likes of this out of his system at the Copa

XXXXXXX

Tbf to Bravo, that's to his left, immediately unsaveable. ;)

I have thought for years that Hart has a sight issue on his left side, anything that side he is all over the shop.....
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Herb » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:53 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Herb wrote:
Nick wrote:I've been Hart's toughest critic for 3 years, while everyone else blows smoke up his arse

Funny now, that most people are behind the decision yet when Mancini and Pelle weren't keen on Hart, they were swiftly dismissed.

On top of his shit kicking, it really is his pre occupation with his image, lick arseing ALL opponent players and SCUM rather than acknowledging us. And everyone has finally seen through the 'fake' passion stuff.

I don't want to be harsh because hes still a blue, english and been with us since the start. I never wanted him to go, rather I wanted him bringing down a peg or two and fight against another top keeper. Seems hes not up for it?

I'm with you on this topic. I pointed out Harts many inabilities on this very forum and suffered a hate campaign against me from foreverupjoesarse who set about defending the player he wanked over with the single minded enthusiasm of a herd of 15yo wacko Jacko fans. I did have respect for Hart as a bloke despite his lack of ability on the pitch and his love of all things man yoonited. However, the high pitched nonsense from his fan club combined with further revelations about his self-centred actions to damage the club to further his own flagging career have done for that and I'll now be glad if he fucks off sharpish and takes his spunk stained mate foreverupjoesarse with him.
Apart from that life's wonderful, we've made great signings and if we land Bravo I'll be howling with laughter at the endgame to Flapper Joe's Harts time dishonestly mugging a wage out of the club we love.

There was never any hate campaign from me, I was merely defending him against unfair criticism.

XXXXXXX

No hate campaign? You started a hate thread aimed personally at me but didn't have the bottle to meet with me to discuss your issues you duplicitous little turd. You've been found out and you should fuck off and follow your big tough blond hero to which ever mid-table club is unfortunate enough to employ the arrogant arsewipe.

Having read through the above I can see that I might come across as gleefully rubbing your nose into the months and years of pro-Joe shite that you've spewed into this forum. For the avoidance of doubt I can confirm that to be the case. You're a cunt and now you're exposed as one. Nice.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:56 am

Herb wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Herb wrote:

XXXXXX

No hate campaign? You started a hate thread aimed personally at me but didn't have the bottle to meet with me to discuss your issues you duplicitous little turd. You've been found out and you should fuck off and follow your big tough blond hero to which ever mid-table club is unfortunate enough to employ the arrogant arsewipe.

Having read through the above I can see that I might come across as gleefully rubbing your nose into the months and years of pro-Joe shite that you've spewed into this forum. For the avoidance of doubt I can confirm that to be the case. You're a cunt and now you're exposed as one. Nice.

Never started a thread aimed at you, never discussed meeting you. Like I said I've just defended Hart against ott criticism and have received a barrage of abuse from you every time I did.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:28 am

Just listened to The Moose roll D IS-GUST -EENG around his slobbering jowls before squealing Sir Joey's bile onto the TS airwaves
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:39 am

Could have.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Postby s1ty m » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:41 am

Dodgy to the left, can't seem to catch and can't kick. Other than that, he's great.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby blues2win » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Apparently he wants a loan move so he can have more time to consider his future. I hope Soriano accommodates him.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby PrezIke » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:43 pm

blues2win wrote:Apparently he wants a loan move so he can have more time to consider his future. I hope Soriano accommodates him.

If true Nostradamus here called it again. But I'm an Yank so what do I know about football other than it should be played with your hands :)
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby nottsblue » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:52 pm

blues2win wrote:Apparently he wants a loan move so he can have more time to consider his future. I hope Soriano accommodates him.

Disagree. I think a clean break would better benefit both Joe and the club. Even if he goes on loan for a year, I sincerely doubt he will come back having mastered the way Pep wants a goalkeeper to play. He then comes back to the same scenario unless Pep has been sacked and a new manager is in charge. Again, unlikely.

Therefore selling him now generates a better transfer fee for the club and gives Joe the chance to start afresh somewhere else
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:01 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Disagree. I think a clean break would better benefit both Joe and the club. Even if he goes on loan for a year, I sincerely doubt he will come back having mastered the way Pep wants a goalkeeper to play. He then comes back to the same scenario unless Pep has been sacked and a new manager is in charge. Again, unlikely.

Therefore selling him now generates a better transfer fee for the club and gives Joe the chance to start afresh somewhere else

I agree with you but there is a chance no one will stump up decent money at this point. Therefore a loan would be better.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dub City » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:22 pm

john@staustell wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

I agree with you but there is a chance no one will stump up decent money at this point. Therefore a loan would be better.

If it has to be a loan move, club he is off to should pay his full wages and give us a decent loan fee. if not let Willy go, Joe stays as sub keeper and helps with home grown quota.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:43 pm

I hope Soriano does what is best for the club.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby PrezIke » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Dub City wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

If it has to be a loan move, club he is off to should pay his full wages and give us a decent loan fee. if not let Willy go, Joe stays as sub keeper and helps with home grown quota.

Surely any loan will be for his full wages. He has to have some kind of standard. It's not like he's useless, the issue is the options at such a late stage in the summer are limited, especially since he surely prefers remaining in England, so I can see why he'd want a loan move now and then willing to leave permanently next summer.

He does not have to go anywhere now, but it certainly does not help his career to not be first choice right now, including staying as England's #1 which is under serious threat right now.

I suggested it could be Everton, which is the most obvious choice given their needs and ambitions, so he can see if they get European football next year. If they do maybe he stays, if not, he can find somewhere else to go. Maybe Cech falls off this season due to age, or De Gea leaves, Liverpool decide to make a change, he finds a European club of interest and prepares himself for a move abroad...who knows?

Either way, a loan move would not be shocking at all given the timing of this. Also says something or a few things quite odd went on behind the scenes for this to come up at this juncture.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:50 pm

ffs get rid! the longer he stays, the more he'll try to divide the dressing room and give the media every opportunity to attack us for being "unfair" to poor joe. that smirk after sunderland equalized tells you everything you need to know.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:ffs get rid! the longer he stays, the more he'll try to divide the dressing room and give the media every opportunity to attack us for being "unfair" to poor joe. that smirk after sunderland equalized tells you everything you need to know.

I'd agree with the clean break thing. With the suspicions of him briefing the media about internal issues, even if he went on loan abroad, this would just continue with stories being fed from his buddies in the squad with the agenda of getting media against guardiola, manager moves on and he comes back as the prodigal son.

If he's gone for good, theres no way back and theres no point him and his agent stirring shit in the media every time the opportunity arises.

Get fucking rid - the club know the score on this one i'm sure
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby PeterParker » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:ffs get rid! the longer he stays, the more he'll try to divide the dressing room and give the media every opportunity to attack us for being "unfair" to poor joe. that smirk after sunderland equalized tells you everything you need to know.

I'd agree with the clean break thing. With the suspicions of him briefing the media about internal issues, even if he went on loan abroad, this would just continue with stories being fed from his buddies in the squad with the agenda of getting media against guardiola, manager moves on and he comes back as the prodigal son.

If he's gone for good, theres no way back and theres no point him and his agent stirring shit in the media every time the opportunity arises.

Get fucking rid - the club know the score on this one i'm sure

Genuine upset if so.

Never liked him that much, but I never thought he would be the rat of our dressing room. Makes you wonder.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:53 pm

The keepers with good feet are Head & Shoulders above him" .... Try the veal !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

I hope Soriano does what is best for the club.

But what about the future of poor multi-millionaire Joe Hart?

I get it, the guy has played a major part in the club's incredibly successful last couple of years & some fans are just desperate to jump on some form of hero worship bandwagon or other, but, eh, eez football.

For me it was clear as day that he would be dumped as soon as the Stegen rumours started popping up. If Hart could pass the ball around a bit on a basic level, I would've given him a chance to win over Pep, but if we are being honest his distribution has been absolute dog shit for years. Anyone who is able to do the basics in Pep's system will be a major upgrade. On top of that, his actual goalkeeping has been spotty for a while, so it's not like we're getting rid of a prime and in-form Buffon to put Pirlo between the sticks, if you know what I mean.

I can't say that I ever found the bloke likeable, but I did appreciate some of his finer performances very much. He'll manage and certainly does not require our pity.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum