Tevez ...(have we cheesed someone off at the Mail?)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tevez ...(have we cheesed someone off at the Mail?)

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:07 am

Cityfan wrote:There are headlines and copy. The actual article states that someone close to Teves contacted Scum HQ to see if there was any interest. In view of what has happened does anyone actually think that Koorabchian was not sounding out all the major European clubs?
I suspect the story is true and the headlines sensationalist distortion.

I wonder, under what circumstaces, anyone would ever consider that City would sell Tevez to Utd? I struggle to believe that anyone representing Tevez has even thought there would be the slightest chance of it happening, ever. More likely, they've told the press a story to try & wind us fans up, to go with the many other bullshit stories they've been sending out over the past season or so.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Fish111 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:52 am

Slim wrote:Don't you just wish we had more players with Zabs attitude.

Yes, definately.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby CityFanFromRome » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:43 am

Fish111 wrote:
Slim wrote:Don't you just wish we had more players with Zabs attitude.

Yes, definately.

Ditto, he's a top professional. Not the best player in the world but what he lacks in technical ability he makes up for with passion and effort.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 am

Unsurprisingly, they're giving total creedence to this story on 'Talksport'. A City fan just texted in asking some hack how the rags could afford it, when they couldn't afford him last time & he just ignored the question & changed the subject. Bunch of wum wankers.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 am

My suspicion is that this story has been put out by the Rags. It fits their agenda perfectly that they can turn round and say "There's no way we want him back."

Forget the fact that they can't afford him and that we would never sell him to them, all that is irrelevant in the world of the PR Stunt. Rags feel they can gain credence in the public domain by telling him Fuck Off we don't want you.

Suddenly from being villains in the Rooney saga, not only did they become heroes in that but now they feel their fans will totally bum them for telling a hated ex-player to do one.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Cityfan » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I wonder, under what circumstaces, anyone would ever consider that City would sell Tevez to Utd? I struggle to believe that anyone representing Tevez has even thought there would be the slightest chance of it happening, ever. More likely, they've told the press a story to try & wind us fans up, to go with the many other bullshit stories they've been sending out over the past season or so.

You are probably right , but Joorabchian is I suspect someone who bleieves they can pull off the most improbable deals.
Cityfan
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum