2010/11 Seasoncards [merged]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 2010/11 Seasoncards

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:59 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:In response to the Chaps asking about Finance such as Mase....I'v'e just checked my account, and my initial payment started during June last year, and my final payment is this month, so it's over 10 payments. But as I say they can do it over a shorter term from memory

Obviously there is a bit of interest, so I'm paying £50.27 per month (I think the pence is right) for my card in Block 110 if that gives you a guideline? I can't remember how much it was paid in full last year £455/465 ish?

Nice one, thanks for the info mate.

No Worries fella...May see you at the Townley Pre Derby?
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Nickyboy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:07 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:In response to the Chaps asking about Finance such as Mase....I'v'e just checked my account, and my initial payment started during June last year, and my final payment is this month, so it's over 10 payments. But as I say they can do it over a shorter term from memory

Obviously there is a bit of interest, so I'm paying £50.27 per month (I think the pence is right) for my card in Block 110 if that gives you a guideline? I can't remember how much it was paid in full last year £455/465 ish?

Nice one, thanks for the info mate.

i've lost my email from the ticket office but it was similar to the one above.

My finance was £45 per month for 10 months and i'm in North Stand 132.

Think the interest was about £50 - so not bad really, especially if you don't have a spare £450 lying around to pay in one yank
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 am

Has anyone heard anything yet?

I guess we're still waiting to see whether we make the CL and what sort of impact that may have on prices, or indeed schemes that make be offered or put in place.

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby btajim » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 pm

I've heard existing Seasoncards are available for renewal in June. I'm more disappointed that there's been no confirmation of prices because this doesn't give people the chance to save up a certain amount - and they're also for sale during the Summer Holiday season.

Regular prices plus an inflation increase plus an option for Cup Matches will be fair.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby sweenyuk » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 pm

I am in a meeting with the club tonight regarding Season Ticket prices and new initiatives for the next season, so should be anounched fully very soon
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:52 pm

sweenyuk wrote:I am in a meeting with the club tonight regarding Season Ticket prices and new initiatives for the next season, so should be anounched fully very soon

Splendid work Sweeney...do report back!

Manx Blue

Postby stinky pete » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 pm

you should be able to go into ticket office and get vouchers to save up towards your season card. carn,t pay the tax man till i know the price for next season.
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

ST's and stand changes

Postby psut1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Couple of senior figures from BM have been to a meeting at coms tonight here is what is being reported
"Just got back from a do at the club where they announced the season ticket plans for next season. Aside from the 6% average increase on prices, I suspect there's going to be quite a few unhappy City fans tomorrow.

There are some positives, mainly the introduction of cheap £250 season tickets (albeit a limited number, on a first come first served basis to existing season tickets holders only). Also, the plans for City Street look good (call it a halo effect). However, there are bigger plans afoot and people in the North Stand and East/West Level 2 are likely to be most disgruntled.
The entire North Stand, Levels 1 & 2, is to become a big family stand juniors wanting £95 will have to in the north
Adults without kids will have to move
All details will be announced on the official site tomorrow morning.
"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Over on BM...speculation is a 6% rise. Is this the case sweeney???

Manx Blue

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 pm

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/vi ... 1&t=172447

apologies for posting the link... Many sc holders are going to be upset...allegedly the north 1&2 are to be made into a family stand, people forced out, if you and you kid want to stay where you are the child is looking at a 100% increase in season ticket!!

Manx Blue

Postby gillie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Manx Blue wrote:http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172447

apologies for posting the link... Many sc holders are going to be upset...allegedly the north 1&2 are to be made into a family stand, people forced out, if you and you kid want to stay where you are the child is looking at a 100% increase in season ticket!!

Just read the thread Shaun and where are they going to put the non family people from the North Stand?.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: ST's and stand changes

Postby john68 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks for the PM on this Mate. It was news to me.
I can see some longer term advantages of the club doing something like this but would like to see the full package and read what the club have to say on it before passing a more considered opinion.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Manx Blue » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:20 am

gillie wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172447

Just read the thread Shaun and where are they going to put the non family people from the North Stand?.

they will be moved to other areas of the ground, and see a rise in season ticket price by the looks of things.

I take it sweeney was attending the same meeting? Having thought about it, if we ever move the away fans from behind the goal, fans somewhere in the ground would be faced with a similar issue.

Manx Blue

Re: 2010/11 Seasoncards [merged]

Postby King Kev » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:03 am

All the info is now on the OS www.mcfc.co.uk
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 am

Clear as mud. Apart from the average increase in overall prices, stated at 5%, it seems that the club has spent some time and effort listening to fans. But I wonder how many who demanded an economy ticket will be prepared to sit where they are put, given how fussy about which stand they are in some people are?

Never liked ´family areas` much when our kids were little - faintly patronising and full of horrible children (other people´s children ARE usually horrible of course!) ´Family friendly food`? Ugh.

I think we still do pretty well on cost for a club our size (after years of forced low cost due to mediocrity of course), and i reckon there will be an ST sell-out this year as the ´project´ begins to take off.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby sweenyuk » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 am

Manx Blue wrote:Over on BM...speculation is a 6% rise. Is this the case sweeney???

Sorry for the delay in posting, I did not get away from the meeting untill 11:00pm, so by time I got home it was too late to go on-line with work next day....
Yes the increase is an average of 6%. That though means many will pay much more than 6%. If you are a kid in any area other than the North Stand your ticket will go up from £95 to around £200 unless you relocate. If you are an adult with no kid in the north stand, you will have to relocate as this will be 100% family stand so good luck finding a new seat for similar price. Disabled fans in the past paid a set fee wherever they sat, they will now be priced at 18-21 price group for the area they sit in, so any sat in the premium areas will see a big increase (well that was the theory, but as I said I was there to 11:00pm as I am secretarty of the disabled supporters association and talks are now ongoing to re-look at our pricing, all very complicated) The main headlines are that the stands will be tailored to the fans, so the south stand will have extra bar staff etc, north stand will be aimed at kids with meal deals and entertainment, from 2011-2012 level 2 of East and West will be premium area with very expensive tickets and a more upperclass environment, purchasing of tickets will be staggered, to stop everyone applying at the same time, you will get 7 days to pay for and retain your current seat for next season once your area is released. There will be a budget season ticket of £250 available to a limited number of fans, your seat will be allocated with no choice, but they will allocate in groups, so if 4 of you all want a budget ticket apply together.City Street looks great, there are a number of concerns around car parking as creating a fan experience outside the ground on Joe Mercer way will overflow into the current car parking areas around the City Store, also fans who park in north car park will have to fight their way through the fans using city street. Metro link will drop fans off close by also, so will away fans decamp at that location and walk peacefully through our fan friendly alchol serving little village..?? We will have more meetings with the club to look into all this soon.
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Postby btajim » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 am

Can someone confirm whether the £250 cards will be available as a new purchase? I read it twice and still didn't fully understand.

If a Fan can't make every Match and there's no SeatExchange style facility then it's a good idea, IMHO.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Scatman » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 am

btajim wrote:Can someone confirm whether the £250 cards will be available as a new purchase? I read it twice and still didn't fully understand.

If a Fan can't make every Match and there's no SeatExchange style facility then it's a good idea, IMHO.

You don't need to be an existing SC holder to get one
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby btajim » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:42 am

Scatman wrote:
btajim wrote:Can someone confirm whether the £250 cards will be available as a new purchase? I read it twice and still didn't fully understand.

Good.

I'm suspecting the majority of the Seats will be 3rd Tier - but it's incredible value for 19 Matches.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Scatman » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 am

btajim wrote:
Scatman wrote:

Good.

I'm suspecting the majority of the Seats will be 3rd Tier - but it's incredible value for 19 Matches.

I agree. It's just a shame the robbing bastards can't make them all £250. In the absence of any information through the post, I was beginning to think the shake would use his money to good effect and give us all free season tickets
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum