Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:31 pm

Original Dub wrote:I read some of that Twitter link and it is scary.

This fucktard boasts that no one likes him.
The strangest boast ever.

AntMcfc

@AntMcfc

The infamous AntMcfc. Banned from all MCFC related forums because of my hard hitting truths. MCFC.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:14 am

Considering the shit that Robinho is God and Raggers came out with over a long period, it seems odd, and a bit ott to have banned this cunt because he disagreed with people
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby mr_nool » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:17 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:Considering the shit that Robinho is God and Raggers came out with over a long period, it seems odd, and a bit ott to have banned this cunt because he disagreed with people

He's not banned (yet). I bet he would it be very cool to be banned, though, so my suggestion is to just ignore him until he gets bored and leave on his own.
I wouldn't grant him the satisfaction.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:20 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:Considering the shit that Robinho is God and Raggers came out with over a long period, it seems odd, and a bit ott to have banned this cunt because he disagreed with people

The only thing we learned form leaving those two freaks on for so long was that it should never be left so long again.
Original Dub

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:20 am

Everyone gets a fair hearing on here, but when people become inflammatory and provocative on purpose.... maybe we are learning by previous mistakes. We don't ban people easily on here as some people come on all guns blazing and actually turn out decent. Some people need to get the feel of the board. Horses for courses and all that, but he was given plenty of slack.

AntiMCFC seemed to want to fight all fans who had a different opinion, which is 99% of us
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby mr_nool » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:56 am

So he is banned? When did happen then, cause he was logged in at half twelve last night.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:38 am

The racism slur was defo worthy of a ban. Good riddance really.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:58 am

mr_nool wrote:So he is banned? When did happen then, cause he was logged in at half twelve last night.

He has posted a screenshot on his twatter thing that suggests he is
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:01 am

Wonderwall wrote:

Everyone gets a fair hearing on here, but when people become inflammatory and provocative on purpose.... maybe we are learning by previous mistakes. We don't ban people easily on here as some people come on all guns blazing and actually turn out decent. Some people need to get the feel of the board. Horses for courses and all that, but he was given plenty of slack.

AntiMCFC seemed to want to fight all fans who had a different opinion, which is 99% of us

Fair enough.

There's always comedy value in having someone around who pisses O Dub off seein as he takes it so badly, suppose Dortmund guy is still around for our entertainment.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby mr_nool » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:58 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:
mr_nool wrote:So he is banned? When did happen then, cause he was logged in at half twelve last night.

He has posted a screenshot on his twatter thing that suggests he is

What a twat! He had the "Banned from all MCFC related forums because of my hard hitting truths" text up even before he was banned from here. I felt he was just looking for it so he could complete the list. In that sense it was too bad that we gave him what he wanted.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Fair enough.

There's always comedy value in having someone around who pisses O Dub off seein as he takes it so badly, suppose Dortmund guy is still around for our entertainment.

If they got rid of all the fake cunts on here, I'd have no reason to post anymore :)
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Original Dub

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:04 pm

P$G!!!!!!
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

P$G!!!!!!

Cant be PSG as TED told me last season I was talking bollocks saying they wanted him.

So it must be bollocks then.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

P$G!!!!!!

Cant be PSG as TED told me last season I was talking bollocks saying they wanted him.

So it must be bollocks then.

Yeah they can't have wanted to pay us 40m to let him hold a falcon fulltime in gay Paris.

So wish we had fucked him off to that lot. That David Luiz money was ours. Fucking massive fuck up.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:39 pm

They couldn't have signed him any more than we could have signed Pogba, they were full due to ffp, you complete fucking buffoons.

And no fucking way would any cunt have paid 40 mil for him even if they could. Including 5 year's wages maybe, but not paid to City.

And they probably won't buy him now. He'll either stay, or go somewhere shit fo a drop in wages.

Fucking twerps.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:44 pm

I'm going to go totally against the grain in my theory. I reckon City put the feelers out last season to see if there were was anyone interested in taking Yaya off our hands. Dimitri Selfsuk got wind of this and that's what kicked off all that bollox last summer about Yaya not being respected by the club.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:They couldn't have signed him any more than we could have signed Pogba, they were full due to ffp, you complete fucking buffoons.

And no fucking way would any cunt have paid 40 mil for him even if they could. Including 5 year's wages maybe, but not paid to City.

And they probably won't buy him now. He'll either stay, or go somewhere shit fo a drop in wages.

Fucking twerps.

He was completely tapped up by Qatar - COMPLETELY - at the end of last season, but the club didn't want to let him go despite his camp's best efforts to engineer a move.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:They couldn't have signed him any more than we could have signed Pogba, they were full due to ffp, you complete fucking buffoons.

Fucking twerps.

He was completely tapped up by Qatar - COMPLETELY - at the end of last season, but the club didn't want to let him go despite his camp's best efforts to engineer a move.

How do you know this ?

I said more than once on here that I think it could well be City who were looking for buyers to cash i last season & Yaya's people getting wind of it. Now we see both Yaya & his agent saying he will go if City don't want him (the same comments made by Nasri earlier).

Why does your, or the Buffoon Squad's interpretation of events, fit the picture any better than mine ? I've given examples which fit my story; Yaya saying he's not valued, wants to stay on and finish as an ambassador for the club, saying again now he wants to stay, but only if he's wanted, what have you got to suggest I'm wrong ? Anything from PSG for example ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Fucking twerps.

How do you know this ?

I said more than once on here that I think it could well be City who were looking for buyers to cash i last season & Yaya's people getting wind of it. Now we see both Yaya & his agent saying he will go if City don't want him (the same comments made by Nasri earlier).

Why does your, or the Buffoon Squad's interpretation of events, fit the picture any better than mine ? I've given examples which fit my story; Yaya saying he's not valued, wants to stay on and finish as an ambassador for the club, saying again now he wants to stay, but only if he's wanted, what have you got to suggest I'm wrong ? Anything from PSG for example ?

After a skype conference with my Buffoons squad , we are still in the camp of PSG wanting to buy him.

You should get out of that Illuminati shit fest your in and join us.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum