City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrister

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrist

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:46 pm

Stan Collymore
@StanCollymore • 17h
No problem with any club being sanctioned for breaches of long known and clear rules.
The name of the club doesn't matter. Every club should be treated equally under the rules set out.
But the elephant in the room isn't being addressed.
115 charges, zero action.
Why?
17 2.6K
I 2M

17 SC85 reposted
North Wales Blue @NorthWalesBlue1
Follow
It isn't really 115 charges Stan it's like being accused of hitting a women and being charged for every punch. You should understand now.
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:03 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Have had to take a break from X before i get banned.

Site is crawling with "burning Pitchforks" demanding all sorts of stuff.Just challenging the charges is somehow viewed as a admission of guilt by thick fans of the cartel Clubs.

These bastards at the Cartel Clubs have whipped up all their sycophant journalists in MSM to a campaign of hate towards us..Daily Fail manages to turn every fucking article on wrong doing by other Clubs in to yet another opportunity to whip up hatred towards City...

No idea how we are supposed to get a fair hearing to this backdrop.The reality is no one really gives a shit about us being innocent.Even if we are acquitted it will be viewed as us dodging a Bullet..They want to see us destroyed.And the Cartel run Premier League are going to do just that (if they can) for the greater good of the game obviously..This is nothing more than vindictive jealous hatred from our rivals.Who are going to get to be judge,jury and executioner.

We should skip the Cartel panel stage and go straight to the High Court.

This is the part of it which makes me not give a toss. When we're found innocent the same tosspot journos and red shite followers will just carry on calling us cheats who got away with it.
I just take the Millwall view now, everyone hates us and I don't care.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby zabbadabbado » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:13 am

patrickblue wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Have had to take a break from X before i get banned.

Site is crawling with "burning Pitchforks" demanding all sorts of stuff.Just challenging the charges is somehow viewed as a admission of guilt by thick fans of the cartel Clubs.

These bastards at the Cartel Clubs have whipped up all their sycophant journalists in MSM to a campaign of hate towards us..Daily Fail manages to turn every fucking article on wrong doing by other Clubs in to yet another opportunity to whip up hatred towards City...

No idea how we are supposed to get a fair hearing to this backdrop.The reality is no one really gives a shit about us being innocent.Even if we are acquitted it will be viewed as us dodging a Bullet..They want to see us destroyed.And the Cartel run Premier League are going to do just that (if they can) for the greater good of the game obviously..This is nothing more than vindictive jealous hatred from our rivals.Who are going to get to be judge,jury and executioner.

We should skip the Cartel panel stage and go straight to the High Court.

This is the part of it which makes me not give a toss. When we're found innocent the same tosspot journos and red shite followers will just carry on calling us cheats who got away with it.
I just take the Millwall view now, everyone hates us and I don't care.
You are 100% right.

Going to have to stop getting in to it with arseholes..It isnt easy,one feels obligated to defend our Club.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Mase » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:14 am

carolina-blue wrote:Stan Collymore
@StanCollymore • 17h
No problem with any club being sanctioned for breaches of long known and clear rules.
The name of the club doesn't matter. Every club should be treated equally under the rules set out.
Why?
17 2.6K
I 2M

17 SC85 reposted
Follow
It isn't really 115 charges Stan it's like being accused of hitting a women and being charged for every punch. You should understand now.

Brilliant :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:05 pm

Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:Stan Collymore
@StanCollymore • 17h
Why?
17 2.6K
I 2M

17 SC85 reposted
Follow

Brilliant :lol:

Back of the net!!

I've just burst out laughing in the middle of the office.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:10 pm

I’m beginning to think we are gonna get dry bummed with a relegation. The narrative from the media and pundits is starting to subtly change and it’s now changing from when will our hearing be to what punishment we can expect

Of course the red shit tubthumpers of Ratboy, Wio, Gobber and the like have no fucking clue about what we are even charged with, let alone what the punishment could be. However, that isn’t stopping them from doing their upmost best to put the knife in and twist it and as we know, people actually believe the shite they hear and see and read in the media. And the bigger the public outcry the more the FA will pander to the public and make the punishment accordingly
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:16 pm

brace yourselves :lol:
Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:52 pm

^^^^^^^^
I feel sorry for you guys having put up with idiots like these. I just wish people would simply ask jerks like Jordan to stop interrupting. That grates with me. Such a fool and bad mannered person (Jordan).
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:53 pm

johnny crossan wrote:brace yourselves :lol:
Watch on youtube.com

Firstly, I knew the name SJ from his failed business ventures and tenure at Selhurst, but talk about dressing like a nonce and attempting to be Billy big bollox talking over the person they invited as an EXPERT, proves how much of a non relevant cock he really is.

I have recently been listening on way to work and on way home to TS, thank fuck this drip isn't on then, it's bad enough on way home when they have some cockney plastic rag presenting.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:53 pm

I posted this last week on another forum which summarises my thoughts:
To witness Bernardo Silva playing football is like watching a lovable field mouse win 25 simultaneous games of chess, while also defeating an army of orcs using only a tickle stick.”
The author of the article containing that amusing snippet is Barney Ronay, a founder member of the anti-Arab cabal of sports journos who have been gaslighting City’s owners since they took over the club in 2008 and it gives me a chance to quote the combined wisdom of two members who are pretty high profile lawyers themselves.

Premier League’s greed may consume it as Manchester City’s date with destiny looms | Barney Ronay Ominous news that those epic financial charges will be judged, eventually, feels like an existential threat for league and club

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... destiny-lo

"Actually we know very little about the current PL charges against us except that they are almost certainly a fishing expedition. In his piece he complains that City are likely to 'get off' because we have the money to hire top lawyers to defend us. It seems not to have occurred to the clown that we might just have had the money to engage top lawyers to ensure we didn't breach the rules in the first place."

MARTIN SAMUEL: 'Hateful eight' step up war against Manchester City: This is not over. There is still a Premier League investigation into City ongoing. There is still a chance to pressurise.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -saga.html

The truth is is that the FFP regulations were specifically put in place by a legion of highly paid and skilled UEFA legal & accounting advisers enlisted by the cartel of elite ‘legacy’ clubs to stop us competing with them. This shitshow should have been dropped years ago when the identical UEFA version was shown to be a pack of lies, confected by thieves for the cartel. Rui Pinto, the Portugese extortionist paid by them to hack City’s emails is now in jail. The whole process since has been conducted s in such a way that it's easy for hostile parasite media outlets and venal commercial rivals to smear us without the club being able to defend itself.

"We've had five years now of frenzied and fundamentally mendacious coverage, in which even issues such as the CAS verdict have been presented by the media with implacable dishonesty. Now, if it does turn out that there's evidence not yet publicly available to indicate that City are guilty of some of the more serious charges against us, then fine - we'll be punished accordingly and will deserve it. The point is that the media, in the utmost bad faith, wants us convicted irrespective of whether the evidence justifies it - utterly deplorable in its sickening chicanery.

There is literally nothing whatsoever in circulation that remotely points to the charges even constituting a case to answer - and yet I have not seen a single article that raises that as an issue. Not one, the whole of the MSM accepts the charges as being meritorious without even knowing a single thing about their substance or merit.

The cartel and its parasite media have deliberately created a febrile atmosphere in which all hell will break loose if the proceedings don't end with City expelled from the PL or, at the very least, suffering a severe points deduction. It's shameful given the absence of facts about the PL case currently in the public domain."
Last edited by johnny crossan on Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Indianablue » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:43 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:brace yourselves :lol:
Watch on youtube.com

Firstly, I knew the name SJ from his failed business ventures and tenure at Selhurst, but talk about dressing like a nonce and attempting to be Billy big bollox talking over the person they invited as an EXPERT, proves how much of a non relevant cock he really is.

I have recently been listening on way to work and on way home to TS, thank fuck this drip isn't on then, it's bad enough on way home when they have some cockney plastic rag presenting.

Jordan got put in his place despite his continual interuptions and efforts to try the case and pronounce judgement of guilty. His sneering face and school boy haircut are just ripe to be rearranged. He is one smug cunt whose only role is to wind up the audience. I think the guy is quite correct that if we are found guilty it will be absolutely massive. Too big for us to be found guilty in reality. I simply cannot believe that our owners are the types to falsify accounts on this scale. Still stranger things happen in this world
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby ruralblue » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:01 am

All dropped next week I reckon and a fine for 'not complying' . Am

If that were to happen the club should go all out to sue many media outlets, journos and the FA for tarnishing us. However City bring City will do nowt and we'll always be accused of paying people off.

Other thing I keep thinking is that if we were up to any wrong doing with player contracts then who ever it concerns would have spoken out by now.

Alternative is back in second division and I may be able to afford to come over more and stand singing in the Kippax once again.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:29 pm

Cheesy is very confident all is fine. I reckon he has some insights from the club.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:35 pm

PeterParker wrote:Cheesy is very confident all is fine. I reckon he has some insights from the club.

Stefan posted this in the other place
Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:56 pm

PeterParker wrote:Cheesy is very confident all is fine. I reckon he has some insights from the club.

What did he say mate, I can't find anything online?
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby ruralblue » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:12 pm

Original Dub wrote:

He's just posted on his Facebook saying we need to relax and it'll all be okay.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:18 pm

Oh right, happy days. I'm very confident about the whole thing as is but it's nice to hear others in the know being the same
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:08 pm

Hope the Prem goes under. They deserve it
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Scatman » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:43 pm

ruralblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

He's just posted on his Facebook saying we need to relax and it'll all be okay.

Sounds like something my mum used to say just after I'd broke my arm or burst my football
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:00 pm

Mase wrote:Hope the Prem goes under. They deserve it

So do I , then I can focus more on playing pádel .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum