David Platt To Become Mancini's Number 2?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: David Platt To Become Mancini's Number 2?

Postby Blue2 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 am

Just sent an email to normal club email address for the attention of David Platt. It simply says

"GRAVY TRAIN"

Think I will get a rpely?
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Socrates » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 am

I can't stand Platt but nontheless feel the need to point out that the SWP story is a myth. SWP was released from Forest before Platt got there. So one of the sticks used to beat him with is in fact erroneous.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Kladze » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 am

Socrates wrote:I can't stand Platt but nontheless feel the need to point out that the SWP story is a myth. SWP was released from Forest before Platt got there. So one of the sticks used to beat him with is in fact erroneous.

You'll never reach any posting milestones around here if you keep killing off 'good tales' mate ;-)
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Socrates » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Kladze wrote:
Socrates wrote:I can't stand Platt but nontheless feel the need to point out that the SWP story is a myth. SWP was released from Forest before Platt got there. So one of the sticks used to beat him with is in fact erroneous.

You'll never reach any posting milestones around here if you keep killing off 'good tales' mate ;-)

I think Platt must have an amazing influence if he can get players released from clubs before he even gets there, that's all. At least in the future we will be able to blame him for Elano leaving City ;)
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Kladze » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Socrates wrote:
Kladze wrote:

I think Platt must have an amazing influence if he can get players released from clubs before he even gets there, that's all. At least in the future we will be able to blame him for Elano leaving City ;)

Nah ... it'll be SWP again hehe
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby BobKowalski » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Socrates wrote:
Kladze wrote:

Give it a week or two and we will have Platt behind the grassy knoll
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Kladze wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Kladze wrote:

Nah ... it'll be SWP again hehe

Nah give him the CREDIT for Elano leaving City!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm

BobKowalski wrote:Give it a week or two and we will have Platt behind the grassy knoll

I wouldn't play him at the back, he's too creative - play him in the book depository where he can pull the strings.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby BobKowalski » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Dameerto wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:Give it a week or two and we will have Platt behind the grassy knoll

I wouldn't play him at the back, he's too creative - play him in the book depository where he can pull the strings.

Like it :)
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby failsworthblue » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:31 pm

A really good player.

Not to sure on his anti - blues comments.

The most successfull business man on the planet will not stand anything that gets in the way of his project.

No problem for me.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Burt » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm

failsworthblue wrote:A really good player.

Agreed

They were there for all to see/hear

The most successfull business man on the planet will not stand anything that gets in the way of his project.

Not sure of that due to the fact that he was born into a situation where his family owned the land where oil was better than gold dust

No problem for me.

Big problem for me due to the fact that Platt The Twat has a failed coaching/managerial CV and has stated publicly his negative thoughts about our beloved club
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Burt wrote:
failsworthblue wrote:A really good player.

Agreed

They were there for all to see/hear

Not sure of that due to the fact that he was born into a situation where his family owned the land where oil was better than gold dust

No problem for me.

Big problem for me due to the fact that Platt The Twat has a failed coaching/managerial CV and has stated publicly his negative thoughts about our beloved club

realistically tho, he won't make us lose matches or get more points...he's a fuclin translator. Am i talking to myself?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum