Pellegrini Satisfometer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

How satisfied are you with Pellegrini's work to date?

Highly satisfied
41%
Satisfied
24%
Neither satisfied nor particularly dissatisfied
8%
Dissatisfied
12%
Highly dissatisfied
15%

Total votes : 195

Re: Pellegrini Satisfometer

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:09 pm

To be fair as well....he does say:

"to be managing a team as big as...Manchester United...."

isn't actually untrue, is it?

cheers

i think he knows who signs his checks.

cheers again
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Slim » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:12 pm

I am well and truly spent after that win. I know it seems silly but out of the domestic trophies this was the one I wanted this season. Yes, it's a Mickey Mouse cup, blah blah blah, but it was the last one we won back when we actually won things and now there is no domestic trophy Tyler can say "City of course, haven't won it for 30+ years".

Fuck you Tyler, we're Manchester United! Wait a sec, what?

Oh Pellers, you duffer.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Green & Blue » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Have to laugh at the last couple of pages of this thread, some unbelievable bickering over a slip of the tongue.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Slim wrote:I am well and truly spent after that win. I know it seems silly but out of the domestic trophies this was the one I wanted this season. Yes, it's a Mickey Mouse cup, blah blah blah, but it was the last one we won back when we actually won things and now there is no domestic trophy Tyler can say "City of course, haven't won it for 30+ years".

Oh Pellers, you duffer.

You're not alone in that. I was in town for the reception as a young scrote when we last won the League Cup. It means a lot to win it this season for that reason alone. I'd like to add the league as well, of course.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Slim wrote:I am well and truly spent after that win. I know it seems silly but out of the domestic trophies this was the one I wanted this season. Yes, it's a Mickey Mouse cup, blah blah blah, but it was the last one we won back when we actually won things and now there is no domestic trophy Tyler can say "City of course, haven't won it for 30+ years".

Oh Pellers, you duffer.

You're not alone in that. I was in town for the reception as a young scrote when we last won the League Cup. It means a lot to win it this season for that reason alone. I'd like to add the league as well, of course.

Back in the days when you could just walk into the square from whichever direction, rather than having to be funnelled in by the fucking police.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Tesl wrote: And? I can't understand why people give a shit. In saying United did that mean we also have to transfer the trophy into their cabinet instead? It makes fuck all difference.

Sorry, I'm not normally this blunt but...... PISS OFF, come back when you have grown up, until then just FUCK OFF
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Oh Pellers, you duffer.

Back in the days when you could just walk into the square from whichever direction, rather than having to be funnelled in by the fucking police.

Indeed. I doubt there was a copper in sight.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby dazby » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:49 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Tesl wrote: And? I can't understand why people give a shit. In saying United did that mean we also have to transfer the trophy into their cabinet instead? It makes fuck all difference.

Sorry, I'm not normally this blunt but...... PISS OFF, come back when you have grown up, until then just FUCK OFF

That's a bit OTT Hants.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Tesl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

Haha, erm, this caught me a bit by suprise.

Is judging a manager based on his performance with the team rather than verbal slips now the immature position? Perhaps you could explain to me what the grown up mature viewpoint is supposed to be?
Tesl
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Tesl wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Verbal slip, he said we, the Rags, have just won the cup!

And?

I can't understand why people give a shit. In saying United did that mean we also have to transfer the trophy into their cabinet instead?

Quite clearly, yes.
Moved in this morning at around eleven o'clock.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Slim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Oh Pellers, you duffer.

I'd like to win the lot and I think the league is where we need to focus, the FA Cup can be taken on a game by game basis but there is no reason to play a full strength lineup this weekend with Barca only days after.

However the league cup was the only major trophy(aside from various Thomas Cook trophies) we'd won in my life(3 at the time) and I think Tyler mentioned 1976 more times than he mentioned the rags in the rounds leading up to the final. Quite an achievement for him I know.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:27 pm

I'll change my vote if he comes back from this.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Not gonna pretend I wasn't happy. But if Demi plays one more big game then in voting for unsatisfactory fucking wank. This has gone too far. SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby aristation » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Pelligrini's setting up of a team for the League Cup, Barcelona and FA Cup have just lost much of his credibility for me particularly the use of Garcia and Demichelis today (Garcia should have come off not Yaya)
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:52 pm

His choice of personnel and changes, especially all 3, seemed very strange. Seriously disatisfied today.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 pm

aristation wrote:Pelligrini's setting up of a team for the League Cup, Barcelona and FA Cup have just lost much of his credibility for me particularly the use of Garcia and Demichelis today (Garcia should have come off not Yaya)

I think he took Yaya off before the ref made the decision for him
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:58 pm

aristation wrote:Pelligrini's setting up of a team for the League Cup, Barcelona and FA Cup have just lost much of his credibility for me particularly the use of Garcia and Demichelis today (Garcia should have come off not Yaya)

Garcia staying on made sense. Yaya was having a poor game and in danger of losing his discipline. There's also no point playing Yaya in a holding role.
We needed someone to hold back a little, or Wigan would have had a clear run at our defence when they got the ball
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Today changed nothing for me.

The talk of a quadruple was always bullshit. It's his first season and expecting him to win immediately is absurd. Next season will be more telling.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Not gonna pretend I wasn't happy. But if Demi plays one more big game then in voting for unsatisfactory fucking wank. This has gone too far. SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.

This is obvious to all but MP. I rate MP as much as I rated Frontzeck.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Not gonna pretend I wasn't happy. But if Demi plays one more big game then in voting for unsatisfactory fucking wank. This has gone too far. SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.

This is obvious to all but MP. I rate MP as much as I rated Frontzeck.

Now, there was a player ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum