City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrister

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrist

Postby zuricity » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:15 pm

I don't see it as a problem to post the reference to the European court decision here. In fact , it rather confirms what we all know about the G14 sleasers and their desire to stop growth from down below . Look at Gerona, i really hope they stuff Madrid and Barca to the Title.

These are legal issues initiated through warped people trying to keep their noses in the trough. The connection here is the how, who and why these things were instigated , particulary against City.

If, in the new thread specific to the Announcement today there is something to discuss, i am sure it will happen. We aren't in School here.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:06 pm

zuricity wrote:I don't see it as a problem to post the reference to the European court decision here. In fact , it rather confirms what we all know about the G14 sleasers and their desire to stop growth from down below . Look at Gerona, i really hope they stuff Madrid and Barca to the Title.

These are legal issues initiated through warped people trying to keep their noses in the trough. The connection here is the how, who and why these things were instigated , particulary against City.

If, in the new thread specific to the Announcement today there is something to discuss, i am sure it will happen. We aren't in School here.
School is definitely out but the Super League is rather a different kettle of fish to our PL charges. As you say the same villains involved and all part of their plan but it could well be the death of football as we know it no matter who wins the battle ahead. We are lined up with UEFA, FIFA & Saudi against Blackrock Inc. et al and their stooges at 14 PL clubs led by the rags & dippers + Real & Barca. I think I'll watch "Bitter Lake" again to get my bearings.
Last edited by johnny crossan on Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zuricity » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:51 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
zuricity wrote:I don't see it as a problem to post the reference to the European court decision here. In fact , it rather confirms what we all know about the G14 sleasers and their desire to stop growth from down below . Look at Gerona, i really hope they stuff Madrid and Barca to the Title.

School is definitely out but the Super League is rather a different kettle of fish to our PL charges. As you say the same villains involved and all part of their plan but it could well be the death of football as we know it no matter who wins the battle ahead. We are lined up with UEFA, FIFA & Saudi against Blackrock Inc. et al and their stooges at 14 PL clubs led by the rags & dippers + Real & Barca. I think I'll watch "Bitter Lake" again to get my bearings.

It's all down to the same relatively successful clubs, for whatever reason , successful in their own countries since the 90s trying to keep it within their group.

Insisted on a guaranteed number of places in the revamped european cup. Took umbridge at Chavski and drew a line with City concocting some FFP bullsh under the guise of UEFA, then the PL seeing it as their last chance, trump up the charges against City.

G14 saw that a change was coming so some go with the ESL.

Super League will not happen. No way will Barca, Madrid and Juventus be allowed to get the lions share of TV revenues. They need money because all three of them are broke.

No City fan is going to fly around Europe every other week to watch half baked footy.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:00 am

eh up! -anybody got a Times sub for Martin Samuel's piece?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:25 am

Is Keys thick? “How can you change the rules and still charge them” because they broke the rules before they were changed you mong!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sheblue » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:31 am

Mase wrote:Is Keys thick? “How can you change the rules and still charge them” because they broke the rules before they were changed you mong!

Yes he is that was evident many years ago.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:08 pm

Mase wrote:Is Keys thick? “How can you change the rules and still charge them” because they broke the rules before they were changed you mong!

He is thick as fuck , I cant stand the cunt.

26 states in the USA legalized Marijuana but before the day it was legalized the jail terms in some states were life changing - the law is the law is the law.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

26 states in the USA legalized Marijuana but before the day it was legalized the jail terms in some states were life changing - the law is the law is the law.

What’s the betting the changes will benefit the teams in red?

Be funny if Everton get another 10 point deduction for the tax year this ruling applies to
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PaulieIrish » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:52 pm

nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Be funny if Everton get another 10 point deduction for the tax year this ruling applies to

Absolutely this! I'm betting these changes are to allow Utd, Chelsea, etc to buy more players as FFP is now preventing them from spending!
PaulieIrish
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:24 pm

PaulieIrish wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Absolutely this! I'm betting these changes are to allow Utd, Chelsea, etc to buy more players as FFP is now preventing them from spending!

Let them buy more! With their current track record, all it'll do is put them deeper in debt with no obvious improvement to their squads...
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:39 pm

These clubs voted for it - they’re getting what they asked for.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:44 pm

sports journalists reporting on legal cases makes me laugh
it's like going to see a mechanic about your high blood pressure
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby sheblue » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:42 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:sports journalists reporting on legal cases makes me laugh
it's like going to see a mechanic about your high blood pressure

Absolutely, there is so much nonsense spoken about these matters, generally by parrots repeating lies and idiots chatting shit on social media.
I'll leave it to the experts.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby salford city » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:57 am

The beeb amongst the worst offenders. They simply cannot write an article without "what about City" fucking paedo- hiding cesspit of an organisation
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:38 pm

A date for our hearing has been made but we cannot know when it is. Interesting

'PL chief: Date set for Man City hearing'

http://www.skysports.com/share/13049544
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:00 pm

1st March 2029
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:40 pm

Have had to take a break from X before i get banned.

Site is crawling with "burning Pitchforks" demanding all sorts of stuff.Just challenging the charges is somehow viewed as a admission of guilt by thick fans of the cartel Clubs.

These bastards at the Cartel Clubs have whipped up all their sycophant journalists in MSM to a campaign of hate towards us..Daily Fail manages to turn every fucking article on wrong doing by other Clubs in to yet another opportunity to whip up hatred towards City...

No idea how we are supposed to get a fair hearing to this backdrop.The reality is no one really gives a shit about us being innocent.Even if we are acquitted it will be viewed as us dodging a Bullet..They want to see us destroyed.And the Cartel run Premier League are going to do just that (if they can) for the greater good of the game obviously..This is nothing more than vindictive jealous hatred from our rivals.Who are going to get to be judge,jury and executioner.

We should skip the Cartel panel stage and go straight to the High Court.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:53 pm

nottsblue wrote:A date for our hearing has been made but we cannot know when it is. Interesting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67993371
this was reported two months ago but Banned Roan & Simple Simon decided it was time to stir the hate pot and get the brain dead red herds into another frenzy. Scum stirring scum.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:54 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
nottsblue wrote:A date for our hearing has been made but we cannot know when it is. Interesting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67993371
this was reported two months ago but Banned Roan & Simple Simon decided it was time to stir the hate pot and get the brain dead red herds into another frenzy. Scum stirring scum.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... arges.html
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:28 pm

That Oliver Holt nonce is at it again.

The longer this goes on, the worse our club looks apparently.

On the contrary you greasy haired fuck, the longer this goes on, the worse the Premier league look for launching shit at us that just might not stick.

Any cunt saying city are to blame for being accused of something and building a defence is just that... a cunt
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum