Bellamy & spurs

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Bellamy & spurs

Postby ENIAM NAM » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:21 pm

On SSN saying that Bellamy wants to go to spurs but we won't sell to a rival club. If true, I like this stance.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: Bellamy & spurs

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:On SSN saying that Bellamy wants to go to spurs but we won't sell to a rival club. If true, I like this stance.

That's exactly how it should be, well done City.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:On SSN saying that Bellamy wants to go to spurs but we won't sell to a rival club. If true, I like this stance.

It's been out for a while and that's why Bellers got a shit on. I am one of the biggest admirers of Craig's professionalism on the pitch and exactly what we needed at the time, but where he lets himself down is off it and at the end of the day, 90 minutes a week is not the be-all and end-all.

We are doing are business right, and if the likes of Bellers and Robinho don't like it, then they know where the door is!
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 13021J » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm

He can go to Celtic, but no PL club, his success would be embarrassing.

Imagine how ell he'd do (again) in the SPL though?
13021J
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:29 pm

13021J wrote:He can go to Celtic, but no PL club, his success would be embarrassing.

He could go to Fulham for me, I'd like to see them do well.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
13021J wrote:He can go to Celtic, but no PL club, his success would be embarrassing.

Funny you said that, Hughes was on SSN saying he's interested in Bellers
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby ENIAM NAM » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Twitchy will have to take his brown envelopes from somewhere else!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby CityGer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:34 pm

He's a nap to go to Fulham, I reckon.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 pm

If he's so shit then why do we care? Surely he's no use to a top 4 side? Or could it be that it's a great big fat lie that he was released for 'technical reasons' ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Funny you said that, Hughes was on SSN saying he's interested in Bellers

that's why I said it mate, SSN told me Hughes had took over ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:If he's so shit then why do we care? Surely he's no use to a top 4 side? Or could it be that it's a great big fat lie that he was released for 'technical reasons' ?

Funny but that's what I was thinking. It seems a bit petty that a guy not good enough for our 25 isn't allowed to go to a leading prem side just in case he hurts us? We can be like that if we want but it smacks of no class.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby ENIAM NAM » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:If he's so shit then why do we care? Surely he's no use to a top 4 side? Or could it be that it's a great big fat lie that he was released for 'technical reasons' ?

Funny but that's what I was thinking. It seems a bit petty that a guy not good enough for our 25 isn't allowed to go to a leading prem side just in case he hurts us? We can be like that if we want but it smacks of no class.

maybe, just maybe, it's bellamy that wants out and he has caused enough friction with Mancini that he's had enough. Maybe, just maybe, we know what he is capable of but have taken the decision that the TEAM may be better off without him. In that case, we don't want to give home to a direct competitor do we?
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:36 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:

maybe, just maybe, it's bellamy that wants out and he has caused enough friction with Mancini that he's had enough. Maybe, just maybe, we know what he is capable of but have taken the decision that the TEAM may be better off without him. In that case, we don't want to give home to a direct competitor do we?

Maybe people are trying to find a reason for something that makes no sense whatsoever?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Pfffff, for such good posters, I can't believe you on't know the truth?

PS. Just say it, Mancini Out! Or, do you just miss Hughes?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lythamblue » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 pm

I don't want to see him go but there is obviously something not right between him and Mancini. Whether it's personal or just that he doesn't fit with how Mancini want us to play .... who knows. In any case Mancini will always win the argument and get his own way.

However, Bellers ON LOAN to Fulham would suit me too and seem like sensible business.

We would not be strengthening our main rivals but strengthening a team that will not challenge us but could damage the teams that are our rivals.

As an on loan player he could not play against us. Also, if some of our recent signings didn't work out this season .... we could just bring him back the season after.

I would be quite happy for ths one to go through
Relax ... It's only a message board in hyperspace!!
lythamblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Seems that the fans are starting to support the manager rather than the player. Maybe we are going in the right direction after all?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ENIAM NAM » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:

Maybe people are trying to find a reason for something that makes no sense whatsoever?

that's just the point. None of us know the actual reason!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Seems that the fans are starting to support the manager rather than the player. Maybe we are going in the right direction after all?

MANCINI OUT!!!!
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Seems that the fans are starting to support the manager rather than the player. Maybe we are going in the right direction after all?

MANCINI OUT!!!!

NQDP <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

x

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby shawzy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:50 pm

I like Bellers...But his ramblings of late has pissed me off little bit...No need to come out to the press like that.
All in all...He was a Hughes signing and things can be a little bit difficult when a new manager comes in and players will be moved on and the new gaffer will bring in new lads..Thats the norm at any club
Top player Bellers and i will miss him in the blue shirt but shit happens.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum