kompany - trading on past glory?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: kompany - trading on past glory?

Postby AntMcfc » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:42 pm

freshie wrote:Whoever is slagging off silva - ffs! He is by far the best player we have ever seen in a city shirt! Give your heads a wobble! We are incredibly lucky to have a player that most of the top sides in the world would give their bollocks to have. I agree we are shit at the moment but I will not let you include Silva amongst that group

Absolute rubbish. Yaya and Aguero are, and have always been, better than Silva.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Not reached the level of previous seasons it must be noted. But, he is only just returning from injury and more to the point imo, he has fuckin earned the right to a few off games for what he has done for us over the years. Class is permanent, form is temporay
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:47 pm

I love that because it's Vinnie its okay as he's "just returning from injury". Yet the first match back for Kolarov from months out he got nailed! Make me laugh some of our own.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:54 am

Mase wrote:I love that because it's Vinnie its okay as he's "just returning from injury". Yet the first match back for Kolarov from months out he got nailed! Make me laugh some of our own.

Its a crock of shite an excuse imo , when you come back from injury and play from the START its because you are fuckign fit to play the whole 90mins.
Vinnie was shit , has been shit the last 2 games and has not reached the heights of...cant remember when...but some blue tinted fuckign fans will forgive him even if he plays shite next week and if he doesnt its becuae hes coming back from injury........hilarious.

Unreal how some players are beyond slagging off due to poor performances , instead they get a bye due to history.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby dazby » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:18 am

The whole team should be immune from a slagging off you dick. They are on our side. It's the opposition that should cop it de gea lover.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:23 am

dazby wrote:The whole team should be immune from a slagging off you dick. They are on our side. It's the opposition that should cop it de gea lover.

And the refs of course, who are a set of fiddling bastards who want investigating from the top down.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:04 pm

dazby wrote:The whole team should be immune from a slagging off you dick. They are on our side. It's the opposition that should cop it de gea lover.

Listen up ,you ginger headed waste of oxygen , every team is open from a slagging and City are in that queue right now and with good reason....we are (To every normal non ginger boring pieces of bat shit like you ) playing pap , everyone knows it and everyone is stating the obvious and the guilty parties are getting slagged off by die hard City fans like me...

I have said many times , you are a fuckign non entity on here, your posts are fuckign boring , your analysis of just about anything is as interesting as a black board with fuckall written on it....you are a fuckign cabbage.

Now fuck off Ginger.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:10 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Listen up ,you ginger headed waste of oxygen , every team is open from a slagging and City are in that queue right now and with good reason....we are (To every normal non ginger boring pieces of bat shit like you ) playing pap , everyone knows it and everyone is stating the obvious and the guilty parties are getting slagged off by die hard City fans like me...

I have said many times , you are a fuckign non entity on here, your posts are fuckign boring , your analysis of just about anything is as interesting as a black board with fuckall written on it....you are a fuckign cabbage.

Now fuck off Ginger.

Racist....
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Slim » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Now fuck off Ginger.

Racist....

Lesbian...
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Slim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Now fuck off Ginger.

Racist....

Lesbian...

Dog fucker...
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:20 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Slim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Now fuck off Ginger.

Racist....

Lesbian...

Dog fucker...

i just pissed my pants.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Incontinence problems Doomie ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Incontinence problems Doomie ??

It happens!
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Slim » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Slim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Now fuck off Ginger.

Racist....

Lesbian...

Dog fucker...

Slumlord.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Jaysus....I thought I'd stumbled back onto Bluemoon. What the hell has happened to this thread.....do I need to backtrack a few pages.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:53 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Jaysus....I thought I'd stumbled back onto Bluemoon. What the hell has happened to this thread.....do I need to backtrack a few pages.

Its just an interlude , lets see how the cunt performs against Chelsea and we can carry this thread on again.
In the meantime.................
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Jaysus....I thought I'd stumbled back onto Bluemoon. What the hell has happened to this thread.....do I need to backtrack a few pages.

Its just an interlude , lets see how the cunt performs against Chelsea and we can carry this thread on again.

Carry on. Don't mind me.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:31 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Carry on. Don't mind me.

not seen it. any good?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Slim » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:44 am

I am still so fucking angry about the boro game, I thought fucking about was a best use of my time.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:48 am

Slim wrote:

I am still so fucking angry about the boro game, I thought fucking about was a best use of my time.

Know what you mean. I wandered onto the Fez & Nipple to take my mind off it.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum