Mario Ignoring Mancini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mario Ignoring Mancini

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Still, doesn't change the fact that Mario is Mancio's [strike]man[/strike] bot, yet he can still disrespect him like he did.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm

It's often the case that managers ignore players who are making cunts of themselves when they take them off & that said players react a lot worse than Balotelli did. Ferguson does it all the fucking time, totally blanks them, & people like Rooney often react by hoofing bottles down the pitch.

I don't understand why anyone is making something special out of this.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Balotelli needs a slap imho, I am getting sick of his behaviour already and he has only been at the club for 5 minutes.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 am

Ted Hughes wrote:It's often the case that managers ignore players who are making cunts of themselves when they take them off & that said players react a lot worse than Balotelli did. Ferguson does it all the fucking time, totally blanks them, & people like Rooney often react by hoofing bottles down the pitch.

Because he is. I suppose we could just wait for the media report's Ted, that'll be inciteful?

PS. AvoidConfuscious is spot on, give him a slap!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:07 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:It's often the case that managers ignore players who are making cunts of themselves when they take them off & that said players react a lot worse than Balotelli did. Ferguson does it all the fucking time, totally blanks them, & people like Rooney often react by hoofing bottles down the pitch.

Because he is. I suppose we could just wait for the media report's Ted, that'll be inciteful?

I don't understand what you're all going on about. Mancini blanked Balotelli because he'd seen his arse with him, just like Ferguson does with his players when they behave like twats. Nowt wrong with it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby BobKowalski » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I don't understand what you're all going on about. Mancini blanked Balotelli because he'd seen his arse with him, just like Ferguson does with his players when they behave like twats. Nowt wrong with it.

Spot on.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:10 am

I can't give a toss whether Mancini wants to hug and kiss and hanshake every player as they come off , or ignore them.

What I find even more disgusting is that tw*t of a referee clearly saw Mario being bundled over and even if Mario did complain to the ref what sort of c*nt of a ref doesn't go over to the player and simply tell him to calm down and that he is watching everything ( which he clearly was but hey don't let that spoil my Ref Drama minutes ). eg what was that at the end , five seconds before the whistle blows . he feels the need to stop the game , cameras and lights all on him and give those two a 30 -45 second lecture on playing football nicely, being friends and all that and then five seconds later he blows for full time.

Dowd is a complete tosser . He knew the game was about to finish.
He could have blown up and then gone to the two players and calml spoken to them. THey can still be booked if ncesseary until they get into their changing rooms. A bad referee. I bet we get shit faced Clattenburg against Everton .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum