Monday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Monday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:57 am

USUAL MIRROR BOLLOX
Tevez close to breaking point over Mancini's continual subbing
Carlos Tevez was last night fuming with Roberto Mancini after his latest public snub by the Manchester City boss.
Argentine ace Tevez did not try to hide his anger when he was substituted in favour of James Milner in the final minute of the win over Bolton.
It was the 11th time in just 15 Premier League matches this season that the City skipper has been hooked before the end of the match.
And Tevez has told friends he has had enough of his treatment by the Italian and that he is now demanding more respect.
A friend said: "Carlito cannot understand what keeps on happening.
"You only have to look at the statistics to know how important he is to City and yet this is how he has been treated again.
"It seems that he is substituted every game. Against Bolton he had scored the only goal, he felt good and he wanted to stay on the pitch."
Mancini insisted he had no problems with Tevez's reaction, the latest signal of dressing room discontent.
And things appear to have descended to such a level that even Bolton players noticed it on Saturday.
Bolton striker Kevin Davies, who witnessed the Tevez hissy fit first-hand, said the episode showed there are serious problems behind the scenes at City in terms of squad morale and unity.
Writing on his official twitter account, Davies said: "Seeing Tevez reaction to being subbed assures me there is problems within at City, great players individually but as a team?
"If you have a problem is best to sort out behind closed doors rather than making an issue in front of millions.
"I think if you are being subbed it is the manager's decision and also you should show bit of respect to the player coming on.
"Don't make a fuss about it in front of the world speak with the boss after.
"There seems to be problems there, they do not seem to even celebrate goals together?"
Saturday's scenes followed on from the training ground scrap between Mario Balotelli and Jerome Boateng, the interval ruck between James Milner and Yaya Toure during the defeat by Arsenal and the spat which saw Emmanuel Adebayor and Vincent Kompany going at it hammer and tongs in the loss at Wolves.
Since that game at Molineux, though, City are unbeaten in six games, conceding just two goals and have moved to within a point of third-placed Chelsea and just three behind leaders Arsenal.
Tevez, though, is becoming increasingly unhappy at his treatment.
The Argentine has scored 10 goals in seven league games this season, all of which City have won. They have only won once - against West Brom - without Tevez finding the net.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp rules out move for Manchester City wantaway Emmanuel Adebayor
Manager in no mood to sell Gareth Bale
Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has denied reports of a potential move for Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor, branding them as "utter nonsense".
The Togolese forward has started only two league games for the Eastlands club this season. And with Goal.com UK exclusively revealing that the Manchester-based outfit are looking to lure Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko with a £6 million-per-year offer, the former Arsenal forward may have had to move further down the pecking order if the Bosnian were to arrive.
It has since been widely expected that Adebayor would make a move during the upcoming transfer window.
Recent reports pointed towards City using their wantaway marksman as a pawn in luring Spurs' prised asset Gareth Bale to Eastlands, but Redknapp insists that he has no interest in the striker anyway.
"Absolute nonsense," he told talkSPORT.
"I've never made any enquiries for Adebayor whatsoever. I keep seeing in the papers that we're after him. I've never ever asked about him or enquired about him."
Redknapp added: "We don't want to sell Gareth Bale.
"At the end of the day it won't be my decision, it'll be above my head but it would take an absolute fortune one day to buy him.
"For me, at this particular time, he's got to be the Footballer of the Year in this country. I can't think of anyone who's done as well as him.
"He's not a player that we would really want to sell. You've got to hang onto your best players. If Tottenham want to be a club that's always looking to get in Champions League football you can't sell those players."
With the January transfer window closing in, the former Portsmouth boss maintained that it could be a quiet period at White Hart Lane.
"I'm not looking for too much," Redknapp said. "As we've always said if we find someone who makes a difference and would take us on that extra bit [we would be in the market] but it's always difficult to find.
"We've got good players and the top players, in this country, are not available. It's difficult to improve your team and squad. At the moment we're not even close to thinking about signing anybody else."
MCF.NET THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=36071

West Ham may recruit Manchester City left-back Wayne Bridge on loan in January although Blackburn are also keen to secure a temporary deal for the 30-year-old. (Daily Mail)

Dutch report: Manchester City's Craig Bellamy desperate for Feyenoord move
Reports in Holland claim that Craig Bellamy has set his heart on a move to Dutch side Feyenoord.
The 31-year-old striker is currently on loan at Cardiff City , having fallen out with Roberto Mancini at Manchester City . He has scored three goals for the Welsh outfit this season.
It is no surprise that Bellamy wants to leave Manchester City permanently, but Elf Voetbal and other Dutch sources claim that he has his heart set on Feyenoord.
Bellamy is quoted saying, "I really mean it when I say I want to play for Feyenoord, even if for an apple and an egg."
However, he also gave the impression that a move is conditional upon Cardiff City 's promotion to the Premier League. They are currently in second place in the Championship.
Bellamy continued, "If Cardiff are promoted, I'll certainly go to Rotterdam."
Former Manchester City physio, Dutchman Raymond Verheijen recently claimed that Bellamy would like to move to Feyenoord saying, "If he ever was going to play abroad, it is likely that it would be with Feyenoord.
"He played at the De Kuip with Newcastle and the experience has stayed with him."
Welshman Bellamy has been at Manchester City since moving to Eastlands from West Ham in 2008.

WAG OF THE DAY

OTHER BOLLOX
Liverpool's new owners are ready to back manager Roy Hodgson in the race for £10m Ipswich teenage star Connor Wickham.Daily Mail

Liverpool are also preparing to challenge Tottenham Hotspur for the signature of West Ham captain Scott Parker. footylatest.com

But they may be too late with midfielder Parker on the brink of a £7m switch to Spurs. Daily Express

Arsenal are poised to compete with Manchester United for the signature of 22-year-old Ajax defender Gregory van der Wiel. footylatest.com

Crystal Palace will reluctantly sell star right-back Nathaniel Clyne after the full-back rejected several offers to extend his contract. Birmingham, Aston Villa, Fulham and Everton are all interested. Daily Mirror

Manchester United have reignited their interest in defender Ryan Shawcross who is in the frame for a return to the club he left in 2007 to join Stoke.Daily Mail

Aston Villa boss Gerard Houllier will fight Arsenal for goalkeeper Jason Steele if Middlesbrough decide to cash in on the England under-21 keeper. Daily Mirror

Fulham are in the hunt for Freiburg forward Papiss Cisse, but the Cottagers will have to see off Juventus, Torino and Villarreal if they are to land the 25-year-old Senegalese.IM Scouting

Former Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier has claimed he brought the Anfield club into the 21st century by nurturing talents like Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher. Daily Mirror

Former Liverpool captain Phil Thompson, who was Houllier's assistant during his time on Merseyside, has called on the Kop to remember the Frenchman's legacy when the Reds take on his Aston Villa side on Monday. the Guardian

Prospective owner Craig Whyte would approve a move upstairs for Rangers manager Walter Smith with Ally McCoist lined up to replace him as boss. (Daily Record)
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Monday's B*ll*x

Postby ashton287 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 am

Chinners wrote:USUAL MIRROR BOLLOX
Carlos Tevez was last night fuming with Roberto Mancini after his latest public snub by the Manchester City boss.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 71,00.html

Carlos Tevez insists he gets on well with Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini and gives him his full backing.

Lesser of 2 evils?
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Slim » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 am

ashton287 wrote:
Chinners wrote:USUAL MIRROR BOLLOX

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 71,00.html

Carlos Tevez insists he gets on well with Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini and gives him his full backing.

Lesser of 2 evils?

Combine the two:We don't know fuck all, believe what you want to believe, call the rest bollocks.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wooders » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 am

I find it hard to believe that tevez holds a grudge for being taken off with a minute to go
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:51 am

Wooders wrote:I find it hard to believe that tevez holds a grudge for being taken off with a minute to go

This 'personal' shit the press are pushing is bollox imo.

I think him & Bob get on ok & just have arguments about how things should be, same as normal people do in work. Bob doesn't seem to mind that kind of thing, so long as he has the last word. Tevez was just saying "what the fuck have you taken me off for ffs" & Bob was just saying "I know what I'm doing, go & sit sit down ffs!" Non of it was "I hate you you're a twat", it was just Tevez thinking it'd be better for the team if he stayed on & Bob telling him he thought different. So long as Bob says it's ok for players to do that, the captain in particular is likely to do it. I don't think Bob gives a shit what outsiders think about it tbh.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Great Wag, only highlight from Monday bollocks.

Excellent work as usual Chinners, though.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby frozen_pea » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Chinners wrote:Dutch report: Manchester City's Craig Bellamy desperate for Feyenoord move
Reports in Holland claim that Craig Bellamy has set his heart on a move to Dutch side Feyenoord.
The 31-year-old striker is currently on loan at Cardiff City , having fallen out with Roberto Mancini at Manchester City . He has scored three goals for the Welsh outfit this season.
It is no surprise that Bellamy wants to leave Manchester City permanently, but Elf Voetbal and other Dutch sources claim that he has his heart set on Feyenoord.
Bellamy is quoted saying, "I really mean it when I say I want to play for Feyenoord, even if for an apple and an egg."
However, he also gave the impression that a move is conditional upon Cardiff City 's promotion to the Premier League. They are currently in second place in the Championship.
Bellamy continued, "If Cardiff are promoted, I'll certainly go to Rotterdam."
Former Manchester City physio, Dutchman Raymond Verheijen recently claimed that Bellamy would like to move to Feyenoord saying, "If he ever was going to play abroad, it is likely that it would be with Feyenoord.
"He played at the De Kuip with Newcastle and the experience has stayed with him."
Welshman Bellamy has been at Manchester City since moving to Eastlands from West Ham in 2008.

I thought Bellamy has said he didn't want to move out of the UK?
There was rumours that he would quit football after City and the only club he would play for was Cardiff?
frozen_pea
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Return to The Maine Football forum