GMP

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

GMP

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:24 pm

who reckons it will kick off after the derby as gmp let the rag support right out into the middle of us (again).

the question was asked at the fans forum but got a politician style response i.e talking for ages and saying fuck all. anyone have any idea why the police persist in doing this?
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: GMP

Postby King Kev » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 pm

I hope they keep them in after the match. Those MIBs are really scary.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:27 pm

King Kev wrote:I hope they keep them in after the match. Those MIBs are really scary.

fnar.

seriously though mate, i think it's fucking nuts. remember the derby at the end of last season?
The Man In Blue

Postby King Kev » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:40 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
King Kev wrote:I hope they keep them in after the match. Those MIBs are really scary.

fnar.

seriously though mate, i think it's fucking nuts. remember the derby at the end of last season?
I remember the semi-final at our place when I got punched in the throat by a real hard bastard who ran away before I had chance to twat him back.

Proper 'ard he was!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:40 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:who reckons it will kick off after the derby as gmp let the rag support right out into the middle of us (again).

the question was asked at the fans forum but got a politician style response i.e talking for ages and saying fuck all. anyone have any idea why the police persist in doing this?

Don't know how to attach an old thread but it's covered in the fans forum one the reason why they do this.
Sister of fu

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:who reckons it will kick off after the derby as gmp let the rag support right out into the middle of us (again).

Don't know how to attach an old thread but it's covered in the fans forum one the reason why they do this.

can you enlighten me? makes no sense at all.
The Man In Blue

Postby HeyMark » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

I think Fu mentioned its something to do with controlling a big crowd all at once instead of trying to control a secondary crowd 30minutes later.
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

As far as I can remember, it was something to do with the coppers preferring to deal with a big incident outside COMS, than have loads of little incidents kick off when the home fans lie in wait for the away fans and then have skirmishes all over the show.

There was no answer given as to why the same police force take a different view on keeping fans back at OT and COMS.

I am not sure as a member of the public that I am comfortable with the thought that the police are accepting there will be one big kick off that unwitting home fans may get caught up in. The away fans expect that they are gonna have to run the gauntlet regardless, but surely the Police have a responsibility to keep the majority safe, and the best way to do this is to hold them back and let the area clear.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 pm

HeyMark wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

I think Fu mentioned its something to do with controlling a big crowd all at once instead of trying to control a secondary crowd 30minutes later.

fair enough if that's the idea, but it didn't seem like it worked last season. or against Arsenal.
The Man In Blue

Postby Burt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 pm

So re-iterate once AGAIN:-

What is the reason that the SAME police force keep away fans in the swamp but let them out together at Eastlands?
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Burt wrote:So re-iterate once AGAIN:-

What is the reason that the SAME police force keep away fans in the swamp but let them out together at Eastlands?

^^ THI..

any ideas?
The Man In Blue

Postby Burt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
Burt wrote:So re-iterate once AGAIN:-

^^ THI..

any ideas?

We'll wait for the answer till hell freezes over methinks mate.

The SAME police force advocates letting away fans out at the same time as the home fans at Eastlands but keeps the away fans in for a minimun of 30 minutes at the swamp. I don't buy it that they didn't answer the question properly at the fans forum last week. Why has this not been addressed?
Burt

Postby Beeks » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Last time they broke through conveniently into a bunch of scarfers

Shithouses the lot of them

Nothing to worry about at our house
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Burt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Last time they broke through conveniently into a bunch of scarfers

You sortin a crew out to front em up IBH? I was thinkin about sendin a few kids and old ladies to rough em up a bit before the lads steam into em;o)
Burt

Postby Beeks » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Burt wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Last time they broke through conveniently into a bunch of scarfers

You sortin a crew out to front em up IBH? I was thinkin about sendin a few kids and old ladies to rough em up a bit before the lads steam into em;o)

Always game Burt ;-)

Besides if you send the women and children in first then you won't need us haha

On another note about last year..I think it was me and Blue2 watching it going off with the attack dogs and some random middle aged woman who didn't even look like she went to the game got mauled by one and had blood pissing down her leg

The policing was a joke
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:29 am

If you wait an extra 30 mins, the doughnuts go cold. If you eat the doughnuts first, nobody really feels like doing all that policing kind of stuff. Catch 22.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Return to The Maine Football forum