18 departures so far

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 18 departures so far

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Re last night's match reviews, I recon some of those tossers thought none of us would see the game so they could make up what they wanted & we wouldn't know any better. Comments about the oppo's 'attacking style' 1st half when they mostly had 11 men behind the ball! Obvious wumming.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: 18 departures so far

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Re last night's match reviews, I recon some of those tossers thought none of us would see the game so they could make up what they wanted & we wouldn't know any better. Comments about the oppo's 'attacking style' 1st half when they mostly had 11 men behind the ball! Obvious wumming.

exactly. I dont suppose we should be surprised though, i dont watch it ever but motd last year apparently made out some of our best performances were lucky or nicked.. and put the clips together trying to show exactly that. I seriously hate the press and the parasitic journo trade anyway, i can accept comments as just that, but blatant manipulation of basic facts are out of order. In any other industry i think the press would be facing lawsuits with this kind of bias.
Still best way to hit back is win.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum