Given threatens to leave

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Given threatens to leave

Postby King Kev » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:46 pm

smurfsdabomb wrote:Given beat down Hart when they contested the position under Hughes and has done a stellar job ever since. To drop him would be no reasonable sense and would (in my opinion) purely be down to media pressure and appeasing the fans for giving an "english" player a chance. He'd be right to leave if he was dropped for those reasons and he'd go to Arsenal and kick the shit out of city then.

So I hope Mancini is smart and doesn't let that cunt hart anywhere near the team until he deserves to be, which is a long way away from what I've seen.

That cunt did quite well today didn't he?

I hope you feel fucking stupid for the comments you made about Hart in this thread because you deserve to!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Socrates » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:48 pm

King Kev wrote:
smurfsdabomb wrote:Given beat down Hart when they contested the position under Hughes and has done a stellar job ever since. To drop him would be no reasonable sense and would (in my opinion) purely be down to media pressure and appeasing the fans for giving an "english" player a chance. He'd be right to leave if he was dropped for those reasons and he'd go to Arsenal and kick the shit out of city then.

So I hope Mancini is smart and doesn't let that cunt hart anywhere near the team until he deserves to be, which is a long way away from what I've seen.

That cunt did quite well today didn't he?

I hope you feel fucking stupid for the comments you made about Hart in this thread because you deserve to!

Great minds think alike KK, just posted something very similar in the other thread the silly smurf made an arse of himself in.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby 13021J » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:04 pm

If Given does need to be number 1 which is understandable at his age, surely the ideal scenario for us would be a loan to Celtic WITH A 24 HOUR RECALL CLAUSE!
13021J
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby smurfsdabomb » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:20 pm

I'd rather judge a player on what they do in a season not what they do in one game. If we're only judging players on when they have a good day then Richard Dunne is the greatest centre back on the planet.
smurfsdabomb
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby edge275 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:22 pm

smurfsdabomb wrote:I'd rather judge a player on what they do in a season not what they do in one game. If we're only judging players on when they have a good day then Richard Dunne is the greatest centre back on the planet.

Did you see Hart last season at all?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Dameerto » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 pm

smurfsdabomb wrote:I'd rather judge a player on what they do in a season not what they do in one game. If we're only judging players on when they have a good day then Richard Dunne is the greatest centre back on the planet.

Take a look at the Premier League's 'team of the season' from 2009-2010 then, and have a look who they thought the best keeper in the league was...
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum