Jo or RSC?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jo or RSC?

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:38 am

ashton287 wrote:i hate santa cruz but i absofuckinglutely despise jo, i'm pretty sure he has downsyndrome and bites people when he gets mad, i fucking hate him and i hope he chases a ball onto a motorway and fucking dies the goofy twatstain.

So i'd take santa crock

people with Down syndrome don't bite people. In fact down children are quite adorable. Dickhead.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Kladze » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:39 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
ashton287 wrote:i hate santa cruz but i absofuckinglutely despise jo, i'm pretty sure he has downsyndrome and bites people when he gets mad, i fucking hate him and i hope he chases a ball onto a motorway and fucking dies the goofy twatstain.

So i'd take santa crock

people with Down syndrome don't bite people. In fact down children are quite adorable. Dickhead.

Well said Antii
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby kinkylola » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 am

i pick Jo ... for several reasons. In my opinion he has a lot more ability than RSC, dribbling, passing ... and he seems to be on the same wavelength as Ade in terms of playing off each other ... RSC ... I never know what he's doing and it seems like the rest of our team doesn't either. Jo make some good runs, he always seems to be making a run into the box for a cutback, he seems much more active off the ball and on it then RSC and (talking out of my ass here) I think he has more league goals already for us then RSC? and the promise of more in the future. RSC I think is actually the better forward though, as someone said before ... he is just such a liability now though. He's always injured, and when he's not he's slowly recovering by getting 15 minutes here and there ... then he plays 40 minutes and he's injured again, it's just tragic.

I have no problems with him personally, he seems like a nice enough guy and he's never said a bad word about the club or anything. Seems like he doesn't mind putting his head down and working, but the injuries are just too much for a professional footballer that we may have to rely on. If we have to rely on him, it doesn't matter that he has the ability to score goals ... he'll never score a goal if he's not on the field playing without injury.

It's a shame because he could have been a great asset to us, I just think the injury record is too high a hurdle for him and us.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 am

looks like it will be Jo for future as hes in today ahead of him, interesting, potentially a cult hero there, we love a good comeback...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby steveo_88 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 am

I'd rather re-sign the Goat! I'd even give cash to Oldham and take Dickov!
South Stand Blue

steveo_88
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Jesus Navas
My favourite player is: Eyal Berkovic

Postby ashton287 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

So i'd take santa crock

Shut up queerbag, he bites people because he's got big nashers not because he has downsyndrome.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum