The Red Tops

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Red Tops

Postby Beeks » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:03 am

The Sun are running a story that we are offering Ibra £500,000 a week...what a joke...they just pluck these figures from the air

The sad thing is...since half of our nation are thick fucks who read these comics posing as news...half the country ends up believing it

Was funny as fuck yesterday reading red cafe as someone who obviously got a C in maths realised we are actually going to be paying Mario 60k a week and not the 300k a week they all thought

clowns
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: The Red Tops

Postby trueblue64 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:05 am

Utter crap Zlatan was quoted yesterday saying he wants to stay at Barca.................
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beeks » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:14 am

Here's the report

Manchester City have offered Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic an enormous four-year contract worth about £500,000-a-week, according to reports.

The Sweden international would become the highest-paid player in the world, making £24 million-a-year, significantly more than football superstars Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka.

According to The Sun, City officials made the staggering offer right to Mino Raiola, Ibrahimovic’s manager, to show how much they want the 28-year-old.

Ibrahimovic joined Barcelona from Inter Milan last summer in exchange for £50 million and striker Samuel Eto’o, but the Swede is unhappy that he has not been a regular manager Pep Guardiola’s starting XI.

Having already played under City manager Roberto Mancini while both were at Inter, Ibrahimovic could be keen to rejoin the Italian in England this summer.

A source close to Ibrahimovic said: "City have shown how much they want Zlatan and although he is well paid at Barcelona this offer is in a different league.

"It has given him plenty to think about especially when he is not so happy with his football at Barca.

"The idea of being part of a move to create a new super club to challenge the very best in Europe is also attractive.

"City have to agree a deal with Barcelona before this can go any further - but there's a feeling that could all happen fairly quickly now."
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Mike J » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 am

its a joke, i think the club need to start doing something about these stories.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 am

The Sun is the best selling newspaper in this country, outselling the nearest to it by 2 to 1. Says all you need to know about this country really and one of the many pieces of evidence why its going to hell in a handcart.

The fact that people read it and conside what it prints as news or fact, along with listening to radio stations like Talksport, eally is worrying.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:48 am

This cunt Mino Raiola is gonna have a fucking mega holiday home very soon.

Fuck i wouldnt mind being an agent.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby john@staustell » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am

According to Sport.es, Barca's inside leaky paper, negotiations are happening. Based on Robinho and giving him a value that would prevent Barca making a colossal loss on Ibrahimovic, as I posted in the transfer rumour thread yesterday.

But look at it this way, from the Sun point of view:

Ibra is reportedly paid 250K euros pw. So firstly Sun forgets euros and makes it pounds. Secondly the tax in Spain is still much more favourable than our new regime, so that bumps another sum on. Add a bit of City-inflation and an incentive to move/signing on fee and you could, if you were a Sun journalist, soon arrive at a figure of 500.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:06 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:The sad thing is...since half of our nation are thick fucks who read these comics posing as news...half the country ends up believing it

To be honest, I think the sad thing is that we've expressed interest in him enough for them to be able to formulate a story such as this.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:The Sun are running a story that we are offering Ibra £500,000 a week...what a joke...they just pluck these figures from the air

The sad thing is...since half of our nation are thick fucks who read these comics posing as news...half the country ends up believing it

Was funny as fuck yesterday reading red cafe as someone who obviously got a C in maths realised we are actually going to be paying Mario 60k a week and not the 300k a week they all thought

clowns

I think it was Neil Ashton who writes for the Sun who was on Talksport yestersday and that fucker does not have one good word to say about City. Was waffling on about Silva and how he was offered to Man U and Fergie said no becuase he was to slow for the Prem, he was also saying we have signed no one of real quality and we will offer no threat to anyone.

What i dont get with the media and other fans is that before we came along people bemoned the fact that Man U and either Chelsea or the Arse challenged for the title with the Pool floating around picking up cup wins here and there and that the Prem was boring and only ever had two real teams that can challenge. We come along and shuck it all up and changed the playing field and they still fucking moan and now say that we are killing the game. We will never win with any of these fuckers.
Sister of fu

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby feedthegreek » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:41 am

according to this mornings radio robinho is in the 25 man squad,
and bellamy isnt, source mancini.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Murph » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:58 am

Crazy story, isn't it that chelsea supporting sunday supplement prick who made it up? Mancini said in his press conference he's not after Ibra and after Balotelli and Milner are in that will be that as far as incomings are concerned.
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fucl do you think you're talking to?"
Murph

Postby Blue Man Dan. » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:43 pm

500,000-a-week, according to reports.

The Sweden international would become the highest-paid player in the world, making £24 million-a-year

fucking thick cunts. even my wife who is shit at maths knows that that's fucking wrong. 52 x 500,000 = 26,000,000
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Man Dan.
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner

Supporter of: MCFC OK!
My favourite player is: Bernardooooooo

Postby Chopper » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:47 pm

This was covered this morning, had its own thread, then someone moved it to rumours but allowed this thread to continue.,
Chopper

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Blue Man Dan. wrote:

The Sweden international would become the highest-paid player in the world, making £24 million-a-year

fucking thick cunts. even my wife who is shit at maths knows that that's fucking wrong. 52 x 500,000 = 26,000,000

That ginger cunt Durham was talking about this on Talksport like it was a fact. City should get the solictors out again. If i could spell i could be a journo, because it seems you can you pluck stupid storys out of your backside and make thick none City supporting cunts believe that there true........"City offer Messi 5 million a week and offer to buy him the Moon" Wow City really are ruining football!!
Sister of fu

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Blue Man Dan. wrote:

That ginger cunt Durham was talking about this on Talksport like it was a fact. City should get the solictors out again. If i could spell i could be a journo, because it seems you can you pluck stupid storys out of your backside and make thick none City supporting cunts believe that there true........"City offer Messi 5 million a week and offer to buy him the Moon" Wow City really are ruining football!!

There are enough interesting stories re City for them not to have to make shit up, but they prefer to peddle this fucking shite so they can all have a go at us. Even though it's bollocks, it will be used against us for the rest of the season ; 'City offered Ibra half a million in August' etc.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Return to The Maine Football forum