id just like to say to the fans... - David Platt

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: id just like to say to the fans... - David Platt

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:26 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Image

That was my name when i was in high school from a few people, hate that character!
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:27 pm

That was my name when i was in high school from a few people, hate that character!
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby btajim » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:

Pete Swindle from The British Tractor Alliance can do a great impression of Pob. He's got sticky out ears and a big nose so it's extra funny.

Didn't Pob used to spit all over the Camera and polish it wish his sleeve? I might do that to David Platt's Car and see what he does.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Beeks » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:

Lob is a fucking legend..you could have been called lot worse you pussy
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Vantage » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Platt = bell end
Have you seen my bongos?
Vantage
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Paul Lake

Postby Vantage » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Platt = bell end
Have you seen my bongos?
Vantage
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Paul Lake

Postby john@staustell » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:46 am

Well, he can speak apparently. But no word of praise for City. Just a mention of a 'project'.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... nd-Mancini

David Platt can hardly wait to renew his working partnership with the former Sampdoria team-mate and room-mate who is now Manchester City's manager.
It needed little persuasion from his old Serie A pal Roberto Mancini to convince the former England and Arsenal midfielder to come on board as first-team coach.

Platt admitted: "Obviously Roberto was a major factor in me coming here - I've known him for 16 years and he was instrumental in taking me to Sampdoria.

"When the phone call came it wasn't a difficult decision - I'm joining a club with great resources, a good strategy and good project to really challenge for things, coupled with a manager who I've got a great deal of respect for.

"We were room-mates at Sampdoria, and we got on very well. We've kept in touch and both holiday in the same part of the world. I think there's a trust between us."

Platt, a former England Under-21 boss, has become a familiar face on TV as he pursued his media work but confessed: "You do miss the day-to-day involvement.

"I had an opportunity to go back into management at a lower level and you think long and hard. But when you're at big games the adrenalin kicks in, you want to be a part of it."

As well as renewing his partnership with Blues boss Mancini, he looks forward to working with assistant manager Brian Kidd.

He said: "Kiddo was working with Sven for England when I was with the England Under-21s. I've known him a long time and I'm looking forward to working alongside him from Monday.

"Brian's got the knowledge and involvement with the English game. What Roberto is trying to do is put together a staff that covers all aspects of the game here.

"For me it's a different role now - as a manager, the buck stopped with me. I have an opinion and I'm quite happy to voice it, but Roberto makes the decisions here.

"We had one or two rows when we played ... hopefully we won't be having them this time!"
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:59 am

He's loyal to Mancini at least - if he keeps a low profile (and doesn't do any interviews) I might be able to forget about him
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dipstick » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 am

We could name a stand after him - the Twatt Lane End.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:28 am

Wow he makes it sound like we should be thankful he is offering his amazing services to us...
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum