Degenerate Merson again.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Degenerate Merson again.

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm

He really is a cunt of a turd isnt he.......this was his comment about AJ getting into the World cup squad.

Adam Johnson - OUT
He's impressed me, but I can't see why he's in the squad now and wasn't in it before. Has he improved that immensely in the last few weeks? He can only play in one position so I'd leave him out... but he's got a million caps to come in the future.

Once again he talks out of his fucking arsehole.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: Degenerate Merson again.

Postby edge275 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 pm

I read this on sky sports before. Its an interactive debate regarding the England Squad. People ask questions to the editor. Here's a real beauty.

1:28 [Comment From GuestGuest: ]
As a boro fan i may be biased when saying this but Adam Johnson is must. He is the only naturally left sided midfielder in the squad of 30, if he does not go your relying on someone who is not a natural in that position. Right ok Gerrard does well there, as does Joe Cole but for how long now have we been banging on for the need of a naturally gifted left sided player, now when we have one he at risk of not even going!!. He is a type of player that can create something out of nothing, he has no fear and gets past he player every time. He brings great balance, and he can also play on the right. He is better on his weaker foot than any of the other so called wingers. We saw yesterday Lennon looked uncomfortable there and Walcott has been very poor yet Johnson has only been given 6 mintues to prove what he can do?!. Yea fair enough he wont start but 10 mins to go 1-0 down hes just the type of player along with Crouch that can be brought on to change things!.

Monday May 31, 2010 1:28 Guest
1:28 [Comment From ChrisChris: ]
It's too late for Johnson, people say he's our only left-sided player, but he plays on the right for City. We can't afford to take a player to South Africa 'with a view to the future' as Sven did with Walcott in Germany. All players must be going for THIS tournament as we actually have a chance of winning it

Monday May 31, 2010 1:28 Chris
1:29 The Editor: The Adam Johnson situation is tricky. Capello has given him a chance to impress and he's not really taken it. I am not sure he's done quite enough.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Original Dub » Mon May 31, 2010 7:41 pm

I think he said that a while ago and then had a completely contradictory interview only a few days ago if I'm not mistaken, in which he said he should go?

Anyway, Hart aside (I think?), we could end up with no city player going if I'm not wrong?
Original Dub

Postby dick dastardley » Mon May 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Monday May 31, 2010 1:28 Chris
1:29 The Editor: The Adam Johnson situation is tricky. Capello has given him a chance to impress and he's not really taken it. I am not sure he's done quite enough.

cappello gave him five mins !!! he did more in five mins than walcott did while he was on!!!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby shawzy » Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Monday May 31, 2010 1:28 Chris

cappello gave him five mins !!! he did more in five mins than walcott did while he was on!!!!

Haha well said DD.
Merson is a prick from the highest order..How this man earns a wage for SS is beyond me .There are far more knowledgeable peeps on here that can do a better job than him.

The way i see it with AJ..Hes given his all for Capello...The best player and pen taker in training..4 mins on the pitch and outshone most of the other widemen over the 2 games.
There will be alot of fans North East and West praying for Johnno to get the call.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby blues-clues » Mon May 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Merson is the football equivalent of a court jester. There for comic value only. I dont know why you rise to it. Lawrenson is the same.

Of course Johnson doesn't play in just one position, he played on the left for Boro and mostly plays on the right for us. Joe Hart only plays in one position so does that mean he cant go either?
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby eastlandsblue » Mon May 31, 2010 8:42 pm

It does'nt really matter what Merson or any other pundit thinks, its what Capello needs thats important.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Lee_Kinda » Mon May 31, 2010 9:48 pm

I guess none of the keepers are going then, or terry, or rio cokey or crouch etc etc

As they can all only play one position.

And as far as I was aware, the left and right wing are different positions.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 am

He also has Heskey going because 'he has never let England down'. Man is a striker and has one in every ten strike rate for England. What does he mean by not letting England down? Why not go all the way and take Vassell as well? I didn't like Vass as a player for us but I'd take him over Heskey. Not joking either.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:He also has Heskey going because 'he has never let England down'. Man is a striker and has one in every ten strike rate for England. What does he mean by not letting England down? Why not go all the way and take Vassell as well? I didn't like Vass as a player for us but I'd take him over Heskey. Not joking either.

Maybe he meant 'has never let England down since the weekend'?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:11 am

To be fair to Merson...maybe he was under a great deal of stress in recent days, which have lead to ill considered remarks! ;)

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Arsenals ... 6323702.jp
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Bear60 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Manx Blue wrote:To be fair to Merson...maybe he was under a great deal of stress in recent days, which have lead to ill considered remarks! ;)

Dont see how he can use being scared of flying as an excuse Manx, I picked my daughter up from Stansted airport about 4 years ago and Merson was on the same flight.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby razor400 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Bear60 wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:To be fair to Merson...maybe he was under a great deal of stress in recent days, which have lead to ill considered remarks! ;)

Dont see how he can use being scared of flying as an excuse Manx, I picked my daughter up from Stansted airport about 4 years ago and Merson was on the same flight.

I would of thought he'd be used to lying off his tits.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Bear60 wrote:

Or he double booked and it was a shorter trip to Blackburn. Not hard to see what actually happened especially with that dumbfuck excuse.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Slim wrote:
Bear60 wrote:

Or he double booked and it was a shorter trip to Blackburn. Not hard to see what actually happened especially with that dumbfuck excuse.

I think he's confusing himself with Denis Bergkamp - in a moment of low lucidity!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:49 pm

i find the cunt funny as fuck tbh.

i'd go out on the lash with him, it'd be like havin trigger around.
The Man In Blue

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 am

The Man In Blue wrote:i find the cunt funny as fuck tbh.

You, Merse and Robinho then? :-)
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Slim » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:46 am

john@staustell wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:i find the cunt funny as fuck tbh.

You, Merse and Robinho then? :-)

and Roy Rogers.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum