Monday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Monday's B*ll*x

Postby brite blu sky » Mon May 31, 2010 4:55 pm

CityGer wrote:
As for Cook and his prowess in negotiations.. i have no idea.. but what i would say is that when slagging him off have you got anyone else in mind that stands head and shoulders above anyone else in football as a role model of how to go about negotiations or be a CEO ? hmm.. tell me that

Yes.

Great, im glad.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby btajim » Mon May 31, 2010 5:26 pm

shawzy wrote:
Chinners wrote:Good work edge ... mighty fine work actually

I 2nd that....Good rant that Edge

I disagree with him. Edge is seeing the situation through the eyes of a Fan and not the eyes of a Professional Footballer. There's so little loyalty from Players now that a suggestion to come here "and help make history" will fall on deaf ears when they can go elsewhere with Trophies in the Cupboard and Superstars for Team Mates.

All we can do is throw money at them. It works with some and not with others.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby brite blu sky » Mon May 31, 2010 5:53 pm

btajim wrote:
shawzy wrote:

I disagree with him. Edge is seeing the situation through the eyes of a Fan and not the eyes of a Professional Footballer. There's so little loyalty from Players now that a suggestion to come here "and help make history" will fall on deaf ears when they can go elsewhere with Trophies in the Cupboard and Superstars for Team Mates.

i have it the other way round.. the bit i highlighted sounds more like an fan attitude.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

btajim wrote:
shawzy wrote:

I think money goes a long long way in securing the services of a top player.The majority are greedy fucking reptiles no mater what nationality - as Twitchy once said "show a player a huge contract with millions in it and the majority wont hessitate".

Just as well we have zillions then as noone really gives a fuck about "the project" IMO.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bobadji » Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 pm

top post that Edge, enjoyed it and agree.
bobadji

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby john68 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 am

Hahahahaha...Poor Edge, you'll need a shrink to help you cope with all this agreement....:-)

I think before people continue on Cook's back they should consider that he does his job for several hours everyday. Do his detractors really know what he does on a daily basis that is so bad. As a club with him in the driving seat, we have made some tremendous imrovements. He doesn't seem to have fucked any of those up.

I also think it is good that he shows a bit of passion. He didn't take much shit off the Evertonian and what's wrong with telling Milan they bottled it. Kaka was for sale until their Ultras started threatening the club.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:10 am

john68 wrote:Hahahahaha...Poor Edge, you'll need a shrink to help you cope with all this agreement....:-)

I think before people continue on Cook's back they should consider that he does his job for several hours everyday. Do his detractors really know what he does on a daily basis that is so bad. As a club with him in the driving seat, we have made some tremendous imrovements. He doesn't seem to have fucked any of those up.

I also think it is good that he shows a bit of passion. He didn't take much shit off the Evertonian and what's wrong with telling Milan they bottled it. Kaka was for sale until their Ultras started threatening the club.

On the upside, I disagree with him on principle. Call it helping with his mental health.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 am

How remiss of me to not realise that Slim. You are without doubt quite correct.

EDGE...YOU ARE A CUNT!!!...GET WELL SOON.....:-)
(see we do care about you)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
btajim wrote:I disagree with him. Edge is seeing the situation through the eyes of a Fan and not the eyes of a Professional Footballer. There's so little loyalty from Players now that a suggestion to come here "and help make history" will fall on deaf ears when they can go elsewhere with Trophies in the Cupboard and Superstars for Team Mates.

I think money goes a long long way in securing the services of a top player.The majority are greedy fucking reptiles no mater what nationality - as Twitchy once said "show a player a huge contract with millions in it and the majority wont hessitate".

Just as well we have zillions then as noone really gives a fuck about "the project" IMO.

But if Mansfield Town were suddenly taken over by a wealthy Arab then they wouldn't be signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the time being. I know I've taken in to the extreme to prove a point - but until City are competing with the very best on a regular basis (i.e. Top 4, Finals) then the very best won't come because there's offers elsewhere.

The Premiership needs to bounce back in Europe, too. Hopefully 09/10 was a blip for our sides. Well, 3 of them...
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum