When is someone going to address the Conspiracy?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: When is someone going to address the Conspiracy?

Postby TrueBlue4610 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stupot wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:Surprisingly, Scholes and Butt have mentioned it on their podcast.

I think a few of the companies caught up in this are starting to shake things up a bit - Etihad saying they'll look to go the legal route.

Its going to get interesting.


Klopp surprised me.
Still a cunt, but he didn't go with the lunatics.

Much as I hate the dippers, Klopp has never been as detestable as Ferguson and Arteta.
In fact in the list of cunts he's well behind those 2, Pearce, Merson, Agbonlahor, Pulis, Keown, Redknapp.
Brazil was ok on TS, saying he guarantees plenty of other teams have been at it but not caught.
Going to be very interesting now Etihad and Deloitte are biting back.
It's not just us they're calling liars.


I have a list as long as the M3...for starters, Holt and that gremlin Herbert are for the guillotine when I'm made world president.

Where can we vote for you, Carl? Is it online? :lol:
TrueBlue4610
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:56 am
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Any CB

Re: When is someone going to address the Conspiracy?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:47 pm

TrueBlue4610 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stupot wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:Surprisingly, Scholes and Butt have mentioned it on their podcast.

I think a few of the companies caught up in this are starting to shake things up a bit - Etihad saying they'll look to go the legal route.

Its going to get interesting.


Klopp surprised me.
Still a cunt, but he didn't go with the lunatics.

Much as I hate the dippers, Klopp has never been as detestable as Ferguson and Arteta.
In fact in the list of cunts he's well behind those 2, Pearce, Merson, Agbonlahor, Pulis, Keown, Redknapp.
Brazil was ok on TS, saying he guarantees plenty of other teams have been at it but not caught.
Going to be very interesting now Etihad and Deloitte are biting back.
It's not just us they're calling liars.


I have a list as long as the M3...for starters, Holt and that gremlin Herbert are for the guillotine when I'm made world president.

Where can we vote for you, Carl? Is it online? :lol:


I really hope the Club bans some of these bandwagon jumping cowards ..they should start now.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33526
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: When is someone going to address the Conspiracy?

Postby zuricity » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:54 pm

This is brilliant. Masters and the PL Cartel seem well and truly finished.


https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/arti ... g7g93y5yno

when MPs want HMRC to get involved, it can only be good for City.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19549
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: When is someone going to address the Conspiracy?

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:25 am

zuricity wrote:This is brilliant. Masters and the PL Cartel seem well and truly finished.


https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/arti ... g7g93y5yno

when MPs want HMRC to get involved, it can only be good for City.

Interesting, indeed.
Agree on that the more high profile Institutions get involved, the better is for the Club.

On the other hand, I just can't get my head round how widespread is the desire to have City literally erased and its officials, possibly, thrown in jail.
I mean, wtf, MPs, really??? Don't they have more serious issues to deal with, than a football litigation?
HMRC involved before due process is over, holy shit!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7251
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: When is someone going to address the Conspiracy?

Postby Paul68 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:29 am

zuricity wrote:This is brilliant. Masters and the PL Cartel seem well and truly finished.


https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/arti ... g7g93y5yno

when MPs want HMRC to get involved, it can only be good for City.


Yep - once the sleeping Tax beast has been awoken it does NOT go away ! :lol: :lol:
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
User avatar
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Location: I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 450 guests