Welcome Enzo Fernandez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome Enzo Fernandez

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 04, 2026 7:04 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:City , having bought Enzo have just handed the incompetent gits at PIGMOL a great opportunity to limit City. Every game he plays he will be a red card candidate.


Never been sent off for Cheslea.


Not just Chelsea, but also Benfica and River.


It's a total myth he regularly gets sent off. Rodri got sent off for whacking MGW against Forest, no one was bothered.

If Enzo absolutely nails Rashford at Old Toilet while we're 3 up and gets sent off, I'll be celebrating.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 46716
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Welcome Enzo Fernandez

Postby salford city » Fri Sep 04, 2026 7:57 am

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:City , having bought Enzo have just handed the incompetent gits at PIGMOL a great opportunity to limit City. Every game he plays he will be a red card candidate.


Never been sent off for Cheslea.


Not just Chelsea, but also Benfica and River.


It's a total myth he regularly gets sent off. Rodri got sent off for whacking MGW against Forest, no one was bothered.

If Enzo absolutely nails Rashford at Old Toilet while we're 3 up and gets sent off, I'll be celebrating.


I won't be celebrating until the fourth goes in but agree with the sentiment.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7009
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Welcome Enzo Fernandez

Postby Manuel Rivero » Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:38 pm

I think Enzo is a great player and I have to say that I'm really happy to see him here.
Manuel Rivero
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2026 2:56 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Erling Haaland

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 445 guests