who will love this?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

who will love this?

Postby dazlebluefrog » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm

so tonight no city fan thinks the chumps league matches deservce a thread,,don't forget this time next year it's gonna be us,just watched the arse stuff porto 5 -0 so glad with that as i work for a portuguese company, ha ha tomorrow will be a piss take day the other match saw bayern go through (4-4 bayern win on away goals)
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Re: who will love this?

Postby CityFanFromRome » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am

dazlebluefrog wrote:so tonight no city fan thinks the chumps league matches deservce a thread,,don't forget this time next year it's gonna be us,just watched the arse stuff porto 5 -0 so glad with that as i work for a portuguese company, ha ha tomorrow will be a piss take day the other match saw bayern go through (4-4 bayern win on away goals)

I watched the Fiorentina-Bayern Munich game, cracking stuff, it ended 3-2 with Fiorentina constantly ahead and looking good for going through, but then Robben pulled a magic goal from his hat and scored the goal to send Bayern through on away goals. Poor defending on both parts, which will always lead to an entertaining game with lots of chances to score.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Return to The Maine Football forum