View from the Away End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Away End

Postby CuteMancs » Sat May 18, 2024 4:42 pm

I am absolutely not ready for another stressful afternoon at the Etihad, so I am hoping it is 3-0 at half time. I will at least start to relax then. I have put together a few comments from the KUMB Forum to get an idea of their mood. BTAJIM still posts on the site, and I cant remember if he posted here? Finally, just want to say thank you for all the positive comments, and for all the matchday threads. I honestly look forward to reading these posts. Looking forward to celebrating with the Barry Manilow fans after the game. For the final time, three points, please.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: John Brooks
Assistants: Lee Betts, Akil Howson
Fourth official: Sam Allison
VAR: Jarred Gillett
Assistant VAR: Tim Wood

Team Selection

Areola
Coufal Mavros Zouma Emerson
Alvarez Soucek JWP
Bowen Antonio Kudus

And the rest…

5-0. And Man City win the league and everyone happy.

Dis you know Erling Haaland can outjump Lebron James ?

Hopefully they have won the league by this match otherwise I'm torn as couldn't stand Arsenal winning the league. I want Declan's last trophy to be the he won with us for as long as possible, equally if City do the double then it's a bit like a "look what you could have won"

Dream scenario. We nick a point, but Arsenal screw up against Everton.

If Chelsea beat Brighton we’re finishing 9th regardless of next weekend. In that case I’d be more than happy if we were on the beach and stop the Gooners winning it. I know too many of them and they’re unbearable lately.

I always want us to win...but the thought of Captain Black, Ben White, Saka and Rice winning the league makes me want to heave. Man City for a 4th time on the spin isn't exactly appetising either.

Citeh, cheats in accountancy, The Arse, cheats on the pitch, we know about Citeh but we can't see it, but we can see Artetas mob cheating every game, shithousing and diving about. Fak em.

All this talk of us throwing the game is ridiculous. The players are professional sportsmen, they will doing their very best to get a win…7-0 to Citeh then.

I hope we give them a guard of honour before the match, and then let them get whatever result they need in order to stop Arsenal winning the title.

I think its fair to say that everyone at west ham is already on holiday. I know we beat Luton but that was all down to being the last home match, moyes leaving, players last hurrah's with us. There is nothing riding on this for us bar maybe one league position and its money. I'm expecting several first team players to be missing, paqueta maybe. Cresswell and ings to play and a couple of kids maybe. For city, they still need to win, its their last home match, they will win a trophy. I am totally expecting 4-0+…And to be honest, i want city to win the league rather than arsenal anyway.

It's just been announced that Moyes & Guardiola have bet on the game & the loser gets to keep Kalvin Philips.

I can't see past a Man City win, our defense has looked shoddy for weeks, we've got nothing to play for either. The positive is Man City only need to win and have a cup final left, so at 3-0 they'll take it easy on us.

If Arsenal win the league it’ll be because City have missed chance after chance. Don’t think it has anything to do with West Ham quite honestly.

I don't want Arsenal to win it however I always want us to win so frankly tomorrow will probably be a good day either way.

Let's beat this entitled cheating plastic club it has become. 1-0 bowen…Who cares who wins the league it's either a bunch of cheats or mitotic south London club…West ham first…COYI.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Away End

Postby nottsblue » Sat May 18, 2024 4:50 pm

Cheers CM for your dedication throughout the season. Very much appreciated my friend

Decent comments

It's just been announced that Moyes & Guardiola have bet on the game & the loser gets to keep Kalvin Phillips. This tickled me

I hope we give them a guard of honour before the match, and then let them get whatever result they need in order to stop Arsenal winning the title. This would be acceptable

Obviously any old win do but I think we’ll take them to the cleaners
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sat May 18, 2024 5:00 pm

I love how other clubs think calling us CITEH is an insult :lol: Knees Up Mother Brown nonces
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Sat May 18, 2024 5:04 pm

Thank you for doing this every game it’s brilliant to read
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby Outcast » Sat May 18, 2024 5:26 pm

All fair and funny comments apart from the last one who's probably an Arsenal junkie
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sat May 18, 2024 5:45 pm

Outcast wrote:All fair and funny comments apart from the last one who's probably an Arsenal junkie

This one fair yeah?

Citeh, cheats in accountancy, The Arse, cheats on the pitch, we know about Citeh but we can't see it, but we can see Artetas mob cheating every game, shithousing and diving about. Fak em

I didn’t realise we’d been found guilty.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 18, 2024 5:45 pm

Cheers CM , almost time for you to finish lurking in other forums, just got sad cafe next week.

Do you ever post on any ot them, it must be so tempting :lol:

John Brooks as ref, we had him last game last year, but we nowt to play for that day.

Surprised we only got called cheats twice in that lot, I expected more of that.

You are right CM can we pls put them to the sword early, but based previous years where we've need a win, I put 2-1 j super 6.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby ruralblue » Sat May 18, 2024 6:51 pm

Thanks as always CM. Your efforts are always an appreciated read. Have a super cool Summer x
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Outcast » Sat May 18, 2024 7:15 pm

Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:All fair and funny comments apart from the last one who's probably an Arsenal junkie

This one fair yeah?

Citeh, cheats in accountancy, The Arse, cheats on the pitch, we know about Citeh but we can't see it, but we can see Artetas mob cheating every game, shithousing and diving about. Fak em

I didn’t realise we’d been found guilty.

I guess missed that one. Still preferd us to them.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sat May 18, 2024 7:20 pm

BTAJim did post on here. He sent me one of his old City shirts actually, back in the day (I think it was the orange on we had).

He had a bit of a meltdown with WW I think and ended up being banned.

I’ve been on to KUMB a few times over the years and I read a post he put about our charges and he basically said he’d stop supporting us if we’re guilty. Stank of lip service and was a bit embarrassing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Sun May 19, 2024 10:39 am

There's a fair few, mainly due the their universal loathing of spuds.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Return to The Maine Football forum