New Ticketing System

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

New Ticketing System

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:40 pm

Ok it is plainly obvious a fair few on here simply don’t get the new ticketing system shambles employed by MCFC. Tonight’s game v Wycombe in the carabao cup will be a total embarrassment with all the media attention around our “empty seats” . Predicted attendance will be somewhere around 20K probably less . Nobody who is in the cup scheme can transfer tickets even for free you can’t even give them away and there is no pay at the gate . A ridiculous state of affairs maybe Khaldoon who is in Manchester will see first hand what a farce the system is and a ridiculous amount of money lost .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: New Ticketing System

Postby stupot » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:52 pm

City64 wrote:Ok it is plainly obvious a fair few on here simply don’t get the new ticketing system shambles employed by MCFC. Tonight’s game v Wycombe in the carabao cup will be a total embarrassment with all the media attention around our “empty seats” . Predicted attendance will be somewhere around 20K probably less . Nobody who is in the cup scheme can transfer tickets even for free you can’t even give them away and there is no pay at the gate . A ridiculous state of affairs maybe Khaldoon who is in Manchester will see first hand what a farce the system is and a ridiculous amount of money lost .

You can transfer tickets on all the cup schemes now. They realised they'd cocked up. They emailed last week.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:55 pm

stupot wrote:
City64 wrote:Ok it is plainly obvious a fair few on here simply don’t get the new ticketing system shambles employed by MCFC. Tonight’s game v Wycombe in the carabao cup will be a total embarrassment with all the media attention around our “empty seats” . Predicted attendance will be somewhere around 20K probably less . Nobody who is in the cup scheme can transfer tickets even for free you can’t even give them away and there is no pay at the gate . A ridiculous state of affairs maybe Khaldoon who is in Manchester will see first hand what a farce the system is and a ridiculous amount of money lost .

You can transfer tickets on all the cup schemes now. They realised they'd cocked up. They emailed last week.

Loads still saying you can’t transfer even for £0.00p apart from 93.20 ?
Club always picked up loads of sales from pay at the gate for carabao cup , not now available.
Only around 20K in cup scheme?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nickyboy » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:28 pm

I transfered my cup scheme ticket for Liepzig.

Again, you just need to read the information given and follow the instructions.

I agree though it isn't very user friendly particularly for elderly or less tech savvy fans.
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:42 pm

Nickyboy wrote:

I agree though it isn't very user friendly particularly for elderly or less tech savvy fans.

My dads 70 and he’s fine with it. I think it’s just the people that are thick that are struggling with it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nickyboy » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Mase wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:

My dads 70 and he’s fine with it. I think it’s just the people that are thick that are struggling with it.

Yeah that's what I meant, was just being diplomatic
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:54 pm

Nickyboy wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:

Yeah that's what I meant, was just being diplomatic

I think diplomacy has gone out of the window lately so I wouldn’t worry about it .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Scatman » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:54 pm

What a time for you to start a thread about ticketing C64. You must be some kind of masochist.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:17 pm

Mase wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:

bet your dad has a brain though. pretty clear that one or two on here don’t…
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:41 pm

Scatman wrote:What a time for you to start a thread about ticketing C64. You must be some kind of masochist.

When the empty heads see absolutely no fans at tonight’s game .
Just a pre warning but the same ones on here still won’t get it !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:56 pm

Just a quick example for tonight’s ticketing shambles . My mate a season ticket holder for 30 odd years a company director and fully tech savvy still hasn’t received tonight’s ticket download for him and two sons . After 2 x 2 hours waiting for supporter services to answer finally got through and was told to just turn up and ask support staff for help on arrival. He and his sons are travelling from Buckley North Wales ( ex Wythenshawe) .
Diabolical.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:00 pm

Arsenal v Wimbledon at the Emirates tomorrow currently 48000 tickets sold .
Anyone getting the picture yet ??????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:06 pm

City64 wrote:Arsenal v Wimbledon at the Emirates tomorrow currently 48000 tickets sold .

Yeah, you’re a negative boring old twat.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Arsenal v Wimbledon at the Emirates tomorrow currently 48000 tickets sold .

Stick to the junior section it’s where you belong you absolute bell end . Totally empty stadium tonight through no fault of the fans and bell ends like you can’t see why . Fucking joke of a poster and scared to fuck of 20 year old showsec employees so you stopped going what a wanker .
Junior section immediately.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby dick dastardley » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:55 pm

How quick does it take to get payment for a ticket sold on the ticket scheme, because I'm still waiting for the Southampton game
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:11 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Stick to the junior section it’s where you belong you absolute bell end . Totally empty stadium tonight through no fault of the fans and bell ends like you can’t see why . Fucking joke of a poster and scared to fuck of 20 year old showsec employees so you stopped going what a wanker .

:lol: Yeah I’m not a big hard man like you haha! That’s exactly why!

Remember when I offered to meet you so we could discuss our differences and you left the board for weeks :lol: Brilliant.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:23 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

:lol: Yeah I’m not a big hard man like you haha! That’s exactly why!

Remember when I offered to meet you so we could discuss our differences and you left the board for weeks :lol: Brilliant.

WTF you on about you little cunt ????
You offered to meet ME ????
So you are a fucking liar aswell as a childish turd .
What a fucking wanker .

We can have a meet anytime it will only take 20 seconds !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:25 pm

City64 wrote:it will only take 29 seconds !

I don’t want to know about your sex life thanks.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:33 pm

You can't really compare the two, though: Wimbledon are a London club, and adult tickets are on sale at a tenner each for adults and a fiver for kids - a family of 4 Wimbledon fans can go to the game for £30, plus public transport. That's not the same for Wycombe fans coming to us, who've got massive outlays in transport costs and time to consider.

Having said that, Arsenal seem to do really well with their League Cup attendances, for some reason - they pulled in 58,400 against Norwich in the fourth round a few seasons ago (and 44K against Doncaster the round before), so they're obviously doing something right.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:39 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:

You can't really compare the two, though: Wimbledon are a London club, and adult tickets are on sale at a tenner each for adults and a fiver for kids - a family of 4 Wimbledon fans can go to the game for £30, plus public transport. That's not the same for Wycombe fans coming to us, who've got massive outlays in transport costs and time to consider.

Having said that, Arsenal seem to do really well with their League Cup attendances, for some reason - they pulled in 58,400 against Norwich in the fourth round a few seasons ago (and 44K against Doncaster the round before), so they're obviously doing something right.

Arsenal season ticket holders get all the home Premier League fixtures and the first two home matches in the FA Cup. I’m not sure if they get anything for the League Cup as well.

Seems like a good idea. The first couple of rounds where you’re likely to draw a lower league team and not have as many fans interested would be good to give the season ticket holders for free.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum