Glory Hunters

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Glory Hunters

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Mental Breks down
Last edited by LookMumImOnMCF.net on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby patrickblue » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:31 pm

mr_nool wrote:In a way it is a legit worry. When/if the stadium is being filled with an increasing number of football tourists and daytrippers, the atmosphere will suffer and the match day experience for the regular fans will get worse.

It's just too bad that the concern is brought up in such a xenophobic, rude and stupid way.

You're banned for putting the jinx on, Mr Nool. Hang your head in shame.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby patrickblue » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:I am a glory hunter: I started supporting City in the late sixties when we were winning everything.

And me.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby freshie » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:54 am

Breks wrote:When in England speak English.

Breks wrote:All the blues that haven't started "supporting" City post takeover, feel free to comment regarding [highlight]you're[/highlight] thoughts about the pondlife that jumped on the bandwagon post takeover.

Your

Breks wrote: Yes it does. If your an adult and you started supporting City post takeover[highlight]your[/highlight] a glory hunter, fact. And they can fuck off. If you're not one what's your problem?

You're

Maybe you need to learn YOUR own language. So what you have an issue with is not actually gloryhunters but foreign fans who speak in their own language.
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby freshie » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:00 am

Beanieboy wrote:
Breks wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:

lmao. The UK would be a safer country to live in, if it kept its nose out of other countries to begin with. So infact, if the so called violent men were not doing violence on 'our' behalf, we would still be living in a free society.

Shut up shithouse. Take your left wing views and shove them up your arse. Coward!

Do I smell Post-traumatic Stress Disorder?

Although I don't believe a word you say about having served in the forces " When the rounds are coming at you and your digging in with your eyelids" PMSL! Is that something you read in "Bravo two zero"?

I bet you are about 13 years old and have been sexually abused since the age of 4 by your uncle Alfie who "used to be a field marshal during Desert storm".

Gulf War syndrome?
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby ant london » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:40 am

I live in a faraway country in different culture. I've lived in several countries and....with the odd, extremely low percentage exception I have been made to feel welcome and at home by locals of every colour, culture, religion, nationality and background.

Many people have extended astounding levels of kindness and have gone out of their way to be accomodating and to showcase their country and people in the best of lights.

I'd like to think that, in return, I always try to do the same to visitors or new arrivals to my country. That extends to my football club.

Irrespective of the reason they come to City...everyone starts from zero as a fan at some point. At one point all of us had never been to a game, didn't know players names or the history of the club. Yes, some of us come from Manchester and were born into blue families...so fucking what. Yeah I think I'm a massive blue. I've been through all the shit and the misery but no that doesn't make me feel superior to those who arrived recently and who missed out on that. I want my club to be successful and (truly, rather than ironically) "massive" and I want us to be known throughout the world as the great entertainers in sky blue.

Fuck the insular UKIP bullshit spouted in this thread. Welcome to City to those from near and far.
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Bleed_Blue » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:50 am

Fuck you Breks ..

Who else should fuck off, Mancini, Sheik, Tixi, Ferran, Pellegrini, you want to kick out girls do you think they even know football, red heads, people not from Manchester, addicts, you grandson or the family thereafter.

Ohh wait what fuck am I talking first kick out all the players, they were not even Man City supporters before coming here how dare they play for the same club as you support.

City mean as much or more to me than you, now, tomorrow, any fucking day in the future.

You know they say there is asshole and then there is brekshole. Whole world seems dark to you, am I right breks ? Try getting your head out of your brekshole.

Football is something people from different religions, nations and what not can appreciate, I guess you don't understand it well. When I saw a couple of Man City supporters in Philadelphia bar for derby, I was happy celebrating with them.
Last edited by Bleed_Blue on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bleed_Blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bluemoon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:51 am

Breks wrote:This is supposed to be a free country and people like me have fought to keep it like that. So I will say what I like.

Given that we live in a free country, surely that gives people the right to support any given team at any given time?

Breks wrote:It's hard to when your at a Champs league game and a load of foreigners are sat near you being dicks and talking in heir own language and thrn mockingly mimicking songs we sing in English.

They pay their money like anyone else and as you point out we live in a free society (supposedly thanks to violent men like you - chortle chortle) so surely they are entitled to speak in whatever language they feel comfortable with?

Taking FFP into the equation and our foreign owners making it abundantly clear since day 1 that their vision is to take City global and self sustaining, surely even for someone like you it should be obvious that the 'new breed' of fans will play a big part of achieving these goals?

Breks wrote:Violent men do violence on your behalf so you can live in a free society that's the reality.

Reality in your little GI Joe baby killer world maybe, but fighting in some fony war, whilst contributing to the raping and pillaging of a country's natural resources and lord only knows what else, hasn't give us a free society, it's given us a far more dangerous one to live in - That my friend is the true reality.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:21 am

I don't mind who supports us but I do draw the line at gingers , they should be herded in a fuckign special section in the stadium....away from the masses.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:39 am

patrickblue wrote:
And me.

I'm Brian!
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby zuricity » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:39 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I don't mind who supports us but I do draw the line at gingers , they should be herded in a fuckign special section in the stadium....away from the masses.

Along with the Algernons
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Socrates » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 am

Breks wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
How do you know they're mocking? They could just be trying to join in to show their support, could they?

As for foreigners speaking foreign languages, how very dare they!!

When in England speak English.

I'm currently in Australia, which Aboriginal language do you think I should be typing this in please?
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Socrates » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:23 am

Wonderwall wrote:how do you define this Breks? Genuine fans are allowed to follow City post Sheik Mansours acquisition. All this "I am a better supporter than you" is bollox. The older supporters will have the years of hurt and joy of watching City, Gillingham 99, Huddersfield 10-1 losing to Stockport County FFS and this is something that nobody can ever achieve as been and gone. It doesn't make us any better than a new supporter and doesn't make our views any more poignant.

This isn't something I say to you very often but...

BLOODY

WELL

SAID!
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Breks » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:32 am

Wow so many insecure people on here.
Breks
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby Breks » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 am

Bleed_Blue wrote:Fuck you Breks ..

Who else should fuck off, Mancini, Sheik, Tixi, Ferran, Pellegrini, you want to kick out girls do you think they even know football, red heads, people not from Manchester, addicts, you grandson or the family thereafter.

Ohh wait what fuck am I talking first kick out all the players, they were not even Man City supporters before coming here how dare they play for the same club as you support.

City mean as much or more to me than you, now, tomorrow, any fucking day in the future.

You know they say there is asshole and then there is brekshole. Whole world seems dark to you, am I right breks ? Try getting your head out of your brekshole.

Football is something people from different religions, nations and what not can appreciate, I guess you don't understand it well. When I saw a couple of Man City supporters in Philadelphia bar for derby, I was happy celebrating with them.

Touchy.
Breks
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Breks » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:35 am

I don't care where your from, if your a glory hunter you can fuck off. That's including any mancs. People on here go off on a tangent and miss the whole point. Mard arses
Breks
De Jong's Tackle

Postby CuteMancs » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 am

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I don't mind who supports us but I do draw the line at gingers , they should be herded in a fuckign special section in the stadium....away from the masses.

Along with the Algernons

Somewhat off topic, but I have some hot Gings in my time ;)

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Original Dub » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:51 am

So RIG is back?
Original Dub

Postby aaron bond » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 am

Breks wrote:I don't care where your from, if your a glory hunter you can fuck off. That's including any mancs. People on here go off on a tangent and miss the whole point. Mard arses

Seriously though, if you have a big concern regarding the English language, can you learn to write properly yourself?
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby branny » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:16 am

I'm a glory hunter, have been since 1976. Just haven't seen much. (Glory that is).
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum